My Measures PRO
By TOP APP d.o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 6.03
- fixed macOS issue
Handy to have
Her is why I like this app. When I am looking at changing/fixing/improving something around my home but am not sure exactly what I am going to do...I take a pic of the offending area(s), add measurements and save that bad boy. I can then open it up when I run across something that may work while shopping. I have my measurements on hand, can try the colors etc...nice!
What would be swell is if I could take a pic of objects, put them on a transparent background and try them in my saved room, but would have to be 2d I suppose.
I used it for most projects
This is an excellent tool to use before going to the hardware store. Whether is PVC, windows, wood, etc., having the correct measurements is imperative. It takes the guess work out and makes trying to remember exact distances a thing if the past. By having the picture you also have a reference to look at when putting things together.
Logged out and forgot password
I accidentally logged out and can't get logged back into the cloud service. (forgot password) There is no way to email a forgotten password link, or even anyway to email the developer (that I can find). Even their website has zero contact info. So I am forced to leave this issue here, for what could be a 5 star app, if it weren't for this massive issue that can occur after you spend $20 on the subscription.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 6.03
- Size: 79.1 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: TOP APP d.o.o.
- © 2016, TOP APP d.o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud support$2.99
- Cloud support$19.99