By Shawn Fitzgerald
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GymStats is a simple and fun way to keep track of the Gymnast that's the focus of your attention. It can also help you track all of their teams, whether they are on the men's or women's team.
It can also keep those little details that we sometimes forget, such as the level, or Gymnast or meet Athlete number.
You can quickly put together an email update to send to those out-of-town fans so they can keep track of how your star is doing. Using a raw data format you can email results to yourself to import easily into a spreadsheet using a CSV format, Text Message results to contacts in your address book as well.
You can also look at a quick view of current and past seasons to see how your gymnast's averages are doing.
Using the iTunes tool you can copy your data from one iOS device running GymStats to another running the same version of the app.
- Team Score Tracking per meet
- Target Score event averages
- Gymnast sorting by meet
- Larger score input fields
- in app email with pre-formatted message population
- raw data export via email for import into desktop apps.
- meet ordering by season for rapid access to current data
- quick access to stats of all watched athletes listed by compete level and season
- Special "Focus" feature to keep your special gymnast at the top for quick access
- Tracking of gymnast information such as USAG or TAAF number
- Tracking of event gymnast number
- Automatic all-around score calculation
- Award tracking for meets
Follow us on Twitter @: http://twitter.com/sfitzapps
What's New in Version 2.10.2
Fixed bug causing gymnast selection from camera or photo library