Business Card Reader Pro
By SHAPE GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instant (it takes seconds!) recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
"If you're a mobile networker, this is an app you'll definitely like." -TechCrunch
"Business Card Reader for iPhone is way better than the alternative. It's not free, but it'll easily pay for itself after your next new business card." -IntoMobile
"Working from home can mean spending a lot of time on the phone to keep in touch with colleagues or customers. To manage all these contacts' business cards, check out Business Card Reader" -The New York Times
"The best text scanning app yet." -TouchMyApps
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff — anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Business Card Reader recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Estonian, Indonesian, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
• Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
• Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, web sites
• Background image processing, saves time when scanning multiple cards
• New! Business Card Reader Cloud: easy edit cards on the web and keep them backed-up securely in the cloud. Available as in-app subscription
• Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead or Account available as in-app subscription
• Export to Evernote
• Export as .xlsx
• Export to VCard
• Optional integration with existing CRM systems
Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
BCR Cloud features
• Quickly edit cards on the web
• Two-way sync with iPhone and iPad
• Keep recognised cards backed-up on our secure server
• Advanced Contact Search: by name, company, address, etc.
BCR Cloud is offered as a yearly subscription for $16.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
BCR Cloud website: http://bcr.shape.ag
INTEGRATION WITH SALESFORCE1 HOW-TO GUIDE:
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING CRM SYSTEMS HOW-TO GUIDE:
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
4. Tap the screen to take the picture.
5. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
6. Tap Save to add the contact into your iOS address book.
Compatible Salesforce Editions:
Developer, Enterprise, Group, Professional, Unlimited
What's New in Version 3.5
- New Feature: BCR Cloud is available as in-app subscription with a free trial. Easy edit your cards on the web and securely backup them in the Cloud.
- Excel export is fixed
- Added new languages: Czech, Estonian, Indonesian, Finnish, Polish
- Added bulk Delete function in Card Holder
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
Really useful app for professionals
Where was this before? Really convenient for new contacts and for digitizing my Rolodex. This makes it so much easier to put together all contacts. Still using this as I consolidate everything. Nice export feature too. I use this every week now. Beats having a Rolodex. I like that it has many languages available.
Easy and convenient
Someone I met from a networking conference showed me this app and now I use it almost daily.
It saves me time to simply snap a photo of a business card and have upload into the apps contacts. I also like how it does not upload into my regular contacts, otherwise it would get confusing.
Great card reader app and easy to use
By far one of the best card readers out there. Nice interface with CRM's. I like the fact that it's been updated now with the vCard piece and the iOS fixes. This is my new Rolodex. Just took a while to scan everything. Nice that they have more languages for those of us with international contacts.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 20, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 96.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SHAPE GmbH
- © 2015 SHAPE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- East Asian (CJK) Language PackFree
- Export to Salesforce - 3 months$17.99
- Cloud Archive and Web Editor$16.99
- Export to Salesforce - 1 year$59.99