Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Another quick patch to keep your Flickr camera roll in fit and fighting shape. Here's a reminder of what Flickr 4.0 brought you:
• Put your free 1000GB to work like never before - auto-uploadr now grabs all photos and videos on your device, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• A timeline view with improved browsing, organization and sharing.
• Flickr got a facelift with an all new elegant, approachable look and feel to match your spiffy new camera roll.
• Unleash your creativity with photo edits straight from your Flickr photos.
• New and enhanced photo filters to help get your snaps share-ready.
• Share to Instagram.
We think we can always do better so this is what we've quickly patched to improve your experience:
- Save full size original videos and photos to your device from Flickr.
- Performance enhancements and stability improvements.
- Visual tweaks and polish
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store - We’d be forever grateful! And as always, get in touch if you need support: http://ow.ly/InFYC
We are constantly working to bring you the best version of Flickr. An easy way to make sure you have the latest and greatest without manually checking here is to turn on Automatic Downloads. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads, and turn on Updates.
Best kept internet secret
My wife and I installed the app on all our devices and logged in with the same account. FINALLY an effortless way to backup and sync ALL our millions of family photos. For free. Really surprised even Apple has never figure out how to do this sans the headache. Full disclosure, I work for Yahoo but there was a time my review was much different. Flickr has really been upgraded recently and it shows in how useful it is day to day.
By far one of my favs.
For years I have been trying to find the perfect solution for keeping my 14 years of digital photos safe. No cloud service offered anything sufficient. Flickr is just awesome.
I saw one reviewer give 1 star because they claim it uploaded all of their photos automatically. Stop whining. You were prompted when you launched the app. Know what you are downloading first.
Much better but--
--I have uploaded a bunch of old photos that don't have the date taken correct in their metadata... I wish that (1. I could edit the date taken in the iOS app (which seems to be the only field you can't edit?) and (2. You could see all the photos without the date taken in one place, like the organizer (which doesn't have the option either). Thanks.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 26, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.