This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.4.0
When updating Flickr
One has to be careful
To add the right features
Lest we get an earful.
But there's no need to worry
In this particular case;
What's been added in 4.4
Is particularly ace.
Long missing from Flickr,
That crucial MacGuffin:
You now can partake
In your Group Discussions.
- Start and participate in group discussions.
- Sort your camera roll by date uploaded.
- Reply directly to comments on photos.
Flickr is a great way to share your photos with others and be able to get some feedback,but it is more than just a way to show your photos it's a great place to see pics from all over the world. A place to get ideas for your favorite pass time and see how others work with light and colors and all types of subjects. Also it's a great way to see things that may be of interest on your next vacation, just type in your destination and find all kinds of things you may want to photograph.
Slow to upload; great for backup timmc94
First let me thank you for one full TB of storage for free!
The auto upload feature is now taking forever to start uploading photos. It did not used to take nearly as long as it does now. Auto upload has been running for an hour and not one single photo has been uploaded. My Internet upload speed is typically 30 to 50mps.
Other than that is a very useful app that absolutely CAN be used for back up and as most users know. You can select which photos are private and which photos are public. One recent reviewer said that it should not be used for back up because he doesn’t want to see hundreds of ugly photos. So I recommend everyone select public for only their very best photos.
Again, a big shout out for a terabyte of storage for free! Thank you!
Much needed feature
I have been using the app called Flickring instead of Flickr for the past few years in order to upload my photos SPECIFICALLY because I can add tags to entire groups of pictures while uploading.
Flickering has no iOS 11 support so I need Flickr to add this obvious omission to the app. If I upload 50 pictures at once of my kids at the park, I want to tag them all with “park” right then. Please make this happen.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 96.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes