Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.3.0
We can't spill the beans,
Exciting updates ahead;
But first some tidbits!
- Add photos to multiple groups at the same time.
- Add tags to other photos.
- Further performance and usability enhancements.
Finally - some features are working
I have hesitated writing a review because some features were missing. But today it was great to see that FINALLY you can add images to groups in ONE take, that is you don't have to pick a group one by one. That is HUGE. I love that I can automatically upload my iPhone pics to Flickr PRIVATELY until I decide to share. I feel that Flickr has done the best job of keeping photos and video private until you choose to release the image to others. Albums, organization, all are so much easier. Well Done Flickr! Great app, the new features are just what you needed.
No RAW Support, Often Doesn't Fully Start.
When IOS 10 came out, I couldn't wait to see RAW support in the Flickr app... I'm still waiting. Several small start-ups with free apps were able to add RAW support within a few weeks of IOS 10's launch. Why it's taking Flickr so long is beyond me but hey "Great features are on the way!". Don't hold your breath.
Additionally, the app more time that not simply won't fully start, instead deciding to load indefinitely. I've found that restating my SE AT TIMES works, but there's no guarantee the app will run.
Current iOS version seems to have broken Flickr
Since the 10.3.2 update the like and comment functions in the Flickr app have been completely broken for me. Reinstalling has not fixed it. I cannot follow new accounts, join groups, like or comment anywhere in the app. I also cannot post photos. All of these functions work fine from the desktop, only the app is broken. Without these new problems the app has been excellent and I use it daily. I will bump my rating back to 5 stars as soon as these problems are resolved.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes