Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.4
Another quick patch to keep your Flickr camera roll in fit and fighting shape. Here's a reminder of what Flickr 4.0 brought you:
• Put your free 1000GB to work like never before - auto-uploadr now grabs all photos and videos on your device, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• A timeline view with improved browsing, organization and sharing.
• Flickr got a facelift with an all new elegant, approachable look and feel to match your spiffy new camera roll.
• Unleash your creativity with photo edits straight from your Flickr photos.
• New and enhanced photo filters to help get your snaps share-ready.
• Share to Instagram.
We're always eager to deliver the best experience to you that we can. This time you'll see some bug fixes, stability improvements and performance enhancements.
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store - We’d be forever grateful! And as always, get in touch if you need support: http://ow.ly/InFYC
We are constantly working to bring you the best version of Flickr. An easy way to make sure you have the latest and greatest without manually checking here is to turn on Automatic Downloads. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads, and turn on Updates.
Very good but
All is good with this app. The auto upload helps me back up all my photos in my iPhone so I can delete them later and free up space in my phone.
The auto upload function sometimes it looks like doesn't work or it's constantly uploading or syncing but nothing new gets uploaded.
Videos are also uploaded with this feature. Videos are large files and maybe that's why it takes so long to finish syncing..maybe.
I am a Pro Flickr member and having all my photos backed up up there (automatically) is a time saver.
Latest update broke it so now the app crashes as soon as it opens up. Still a 5 star app since I'm sure the issue will be resolved soon. Another minor point is the photo background which never went back to how it was in the earlier versions i.e. automatically changing based on the dominant color in the photo.
It seems like the auto upload function does not work properly. One time, I left it running for about 3 hours, and when I came back, it was still trying to upload the same photo (55 of 112). Every time I run it, it's still stuck in the same place as before. Dropbox has had no issues whatsoever. Please fix it!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 20, 2015
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.