Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The power of a digital audio workstation in the palm of your hand.
Release your creativity with up to 24 high quality audio tracks. Record multiple takes, harmonies, solos, and experiments. No more worrying about bouncing tracks - each instrument can have its own. More cowbell? No problem!
Build new songs just like in a real recording studio, with the monitoring and overdubbing capabilities of MultiTrack DAW. Move and trim audio until it's perfect, and mix the sound until it's just right. Share your creations with Wi-Fi, iTunes file sharing, email, and SoundCloud.
MultiTrack supports pasting from other apps, and copying to other apps, as well as uploading and downloading audio files using Wi-Fi. Or use iTunes File Sharing to transfer audio files or final mixes.
MultiTrack has a wide range of input capabilities, including the built-in mic, headset mics, doc connector mics, and even USB audio interfaces and mics. Please see our support forum for a list of supported input devices.
File types for import include mp3, wav, aac, m4a, aif, and m4a. MultiTrack now offers 6 ways to get audio files in and out: Wi-Fi, Copy/Paste, "Open in...", Email, iTunes File Sharing, iPod Library Access, and SoundCloud.
- 8 stereo audio tracks, upgradable to 24
- Up to 24 bit / 96kHz, professional quality sound for each track
- Non-linear, non-destructive editing using Regions and Bins
- Per track Compressor and EQ (2 bands parametric, 2 bands shelving)
- Sweet Reverb and Configurable stereo Delay available as bus effects
- Multiple levels of Undo and Redo
- Grid View with Snap to easily align regions
- Metronome adjustable from 40 to 240 BPM
- Time Signatures (2/2, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 7/4, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, and 12/8)
- Ruler showing bars/beats/divisions/ticks or timecode
- Individual controls for volume, pan, mute and solo
- Volume fader has +12db of gain boost
- Fade in and out per region (editable fade points)
- Input selection allows splitting stereo input onto 2 mono tracks
- Ability to monitor the input signal with effects
- Opens email attachments or audio on web pages (mp3, m4a, AAC, wav, aif, ogg)
- Bounce Regions using multi-region copy and paste
- Looping with the Loop Markers
- Hotbox popup control with context sensitive buttons
- Hotbox Buttons: Edit, Name, Slice, Move, Copy, Paste, Erase, and open the Audio Browser
- Audio Browser allows preview of audio files in the song
- Snap - snaps the Timebar to Ruler lines
- Punch - automatically starts and stops recording at precise times
- Input Monitor - software monitoring of input signal with low latency
- Auto Input - allows monitoring the track underneath until punch points
- Undo and Redo of 30 operations
- Beautifully rendered waveforms at multiple zoom levels
- Low latency VU meters for each track
- 32 bit / 64 bit audio processing
- Multi-touch pinch/zoom support
- Unified Copy/Paste system means internal copying works in other apps
- Latency compensation with selectable buffer sizes (in Settings app)
- Recorded material perfectly synced with other tracks
- Fades use quadratic interpolation in db space
- Fully Bit Transparent when faders set to 0dB
- Native iPad support (landscape and portrait, up to 11 tracks visible)
- USB Audio using Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Records up to 16 tracks simultaneously!
- Wav, Ogg, and m4a compression for Wi-Fi download, mixdown, email attachments, and SoundCloud upload
For more information visit harmonicdog.com
* Stereo recording requires a stereo microphone (please see our support forum for details)
* 'iPod Library Access' is read-only, cannot read protected DRM files
What's New in Version 3.4.2
Fixes missing Inter-App Audio on iPhone (sorry about that!)
HostCallback's fully implemented for perfect synchronization with other IAA nodes.
Fixes audio bug when plugging/unplugging USB audio hardware.
IAA Bug fixed: Missing beat 1 for generator apps.
Audiobus bug fixed: Recording would stop sometimes when switching apps.
The updates are quite welcome. This is still such a great recording app! Not overwhelming, easy to use, and enough tools to get the job done. This app one of the best values out there and I believe designed to work intuitively with iPad or iPhone, or iPod touch! When you feel creative this is the app to goto! I don't want to spend a lot of time setting up when a song strikes and this app makes that happen so much faster! Works great with my audio interfaces too! Great job Harmonic Dog...whoever you are!
The only DAW on my iPhone
Finally, a DAW that actually streamlines the workflow. Now with IAA and MIDI Sync, this is off the hook cool. Everything I need is here without all the unnecessary clutter so commonly found in apps of this category. I am in heaven.
Lots of welcome additions in this update. This is a solid, well put together app for everyday multitrack needs. Great value.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 08, 2014
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Hamilton Feltman
- © 2014 Harmonicdog
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add 16 Stereo Tracks$7.99
- Add 8 Stereo Tracks$5.99