Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When the darkness awoke, evil flooded over the land of Gothicus. Dispel the darkness in your realm, uncover your memory about terrible events and fight the evil queen who tyrannizes the kingdom… the queen you loved. Dungeon Hunter is a 3D epic quest set in a dark fantasy world, in the tradition of the most successful action RPGs.
- Discover the enormous world of Gothicus and achieve different types of quests and missions: explore, kill, protect, find special items… 5 faeries, each with their own personality, will help you, providing protection, powers and advice.
- Create your own character: choose his class from Rogue (to act stealthily), Knight (to use the blade as your favorite weapon) or Mage (to perform the most powerful magic).
- Evolve and progress along your adventure. Gain experience points by killing enemies or succeeding in certain quests, and choose how to distribute them according to the skills you want to favor.
- Tons of items, weapons and armors to find or buy from the merchant. They will change the look and abilities of your character.
- A great gameplay experience (hack ‘n’ slash) for real-time fights, providing a heavy dose of fun for everybody.
Play this unique action RPG for hours! Defeat the forces of evil, by magic and by sword, and finally face your destiny.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Minor bug fixes
ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE: BROTHERS IN ARMS 2: GLOBAL FRONT
- The highly acclaimed Brothers in Arms console series returns for its most compelling battle yet amidst the fires of WWII.
- Buy now on the App Store: http://tinyurl.com/ydmhddu
- Watch the game trailer on YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/yc9tyyx
ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE: RAYMAN 2 THE GREAT ESCAPE
- Relive all the enjoyment of Rayman 2: The Great Escape, the game that brought the armless hero into 3D environments for the first time!
- Buy now on the App Store: http://tinyurl.com/yjhepb6
- Watch the game trailer on YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/ygezwcx
Dungeon Hunter - worth the coin
Dungeon Hunter was recommended to me; I didn't just stumble upon it. I'm so glad it was recommended.
The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Not one glitch through the entire game.
The graphics are top notch. Not only is there a high level of detail on the main character, it's there with the NPCs as well. It's even fun to watch the lightening blasts. The screen shots on this page are a good example.
No lag. Now I played this on a 3rd gen iPod Touch 8gig. Not sure if that'll make a difference for older iPod's or iPhones.
Gameplay lasts for quite a few hours though I didn't record the actual time used. (Note: Apple should do this for you.)
This is a hack-n-slash RPG. It reminds one of many classic console RPGs. Your character has just four stats instead of a dozen. It's made up for in the variety of items your character can equip. There's actually a small bit of strategy to this. Not all armor that's a certain color is created equally nor is it a best fit just because you can equip it.
NPCs are basically quest givers though they provide a small amount of back story as you go. The quest is linear but engaging. I enjoyed it the entire way through.
There are no save points per-se. You've saved as you enter each zone and have infinite resurrections.
Having only finished with the warrior, I'm not sure how play goes with the wizard or rogue, but I'm guessing it'll be good fun as well.
Overall I rate this a great value for the price.
Love this app, but a few suggestions...
I've played this game more than any other on my iPhone. It's awesome!
Thanks to the developers for making the game big, full of different weapons/armor, and with lots of great enemies to battle.
My only suggestions would be:
-Make some of the collected weapons/armor accessible at lower levels. I've leveled up to around 40, and I still can't use 80% of the items I've found. It's kind of frustrating. In fact, by the time I level up to the point I can use some of the items, better stuff is already available- so I end up selling cool items that I never even got to use : (
-Some of the side-quests, like that 'kill the dirty red spiders' one for instance, don't inform you on the quest log where you must go to carry them out. I've forgotten what city I got that quest in, so now I can't complete it. Help!
-It'd be nice if there was a way to upgrade how many potions I can carry. It's a big pain to go back and buy them, given the time it takes to load the screens (I have the original iPhone 3G).
-Loading time is somewhat of a deterrent to playing this game. All things considered, the devs have done an excellent job given the constraints of the iPhone 3G. But if there's any way to make the screens load a bit faster, it would really increase the enjoyment of an otherwise fabulous and extraordinary game!
Like I say though, I LOVE this game. It rocks, so buy it! You won't be disappointed!!!
First off let me just say this game was fantastic, everything from the graphics to the story mode; it was great. There are a few suggestions I would like to add, why not add online play? Battle enemies together and bosses, make the story mode harder and you can duel play that, I personalt would love playing co-op with my brother, another piece of advice is after quests, I beat the game in little then a day and it left me with nothing to do but level up, after you take over the kingdom why not help the people? Game lenght was another thing, maybe add another realm to play in or some ironic twist that adds to the story line, this could improve the oppertunity to creat more weapons, armours and of course, classes; are another thing, I seen some suggestions for an archer and it seems like a good idea to me. And lastly modes, let's face it I played as w warrior and as soon as I got the skill to heal my self every decond and I got a good weapon I was unstoppable and the monsters were to easy, please make them harder. That pretty much does it :] wonderful game and good job to the GamelLoft team for there amazing talent and game devolopement ideas. I am looking forward to more of your updates in the future.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 13, 2010
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2009 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.