By Starbucks Coffee Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Starbucks® app for iPhone® is the quickest, easiest way to pay for your coffee—no wallet necessary. The app is completely redesigned with an improved interface, a more personal dashboard experience, digital tipping and other great features, including easy access to our loyalty program, My Starbucks Rewards®.
And you’ll get a free drink at participating stores (some restrictions apply) when you join My Starbucks Rewards® and sign up for email rewards.
App features when you’re a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Pay: Use your iPhone®/iPod® Touch to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks® locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores.
• Passbook: Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards® program.
• Gift: Send Starbucks Card eGifts to friends via email.
App features when you’re not a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Inbox: Receive Starbucks notifications, special offers and the Pick of the Week.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
For more information, please visit http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps/
The Starbucks application uses location services (user-enabled) to support store location and Order features, as well as to utilize iBeacon technology for guided experiences in our Starbucks Roastery.*
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.2.4
This release includes bug fixes and performance enhancements.
I go to Starbucks all the time - if I have time and money I am at the nearest location. But, I think any amount from as low as $1.00 should be allowed to be added for those who are in a pinch and just want enough to cover a drink. I hate that I can't zoom in or out of the maps - I don't always want to have to set a navigation route up to get a closer look of the area the store is I am looking for. Finally, I was overjoyed that they added the menu back but it's not nearly as easy to use as it used to be - I don't even bother with it so essentially I find it useless. I want more of the easy to use build a drink features it had if it's going to be there.
I love this app, I love the company, but the app still could use some improvements.
Must have App for any Starbucks customer!
I mostly use this App to pay for my drinks in the store. How about a "quick pay" preference setting that opens up the App to my default card? I get it that I can do this in Passbook but I then have to browse to the Sbux pass. As the guy who uses this in busy Manhattan already said in his review, when the lines are long, you want the fewest button presses to get display your card.
The other features of this App are pretty well implemented.
Location Services Still Not Fixed - v.3.2.4
I love using this app, but there’s NO reason for the app to be using my location non-stop. How about giving us the option to allow the app to use location services when its being used instead of forcing us to either give the app no access or non-stop access to location services? Location services runs non-stop and kills battery. I have to kill a large functionality of the app because if I allow location services to run, it constantly kills my battery. Please fix this so that we can use the app to its fullest extent. - Forget everything else. Fix the location services.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Starbucks Coffee Company
- © 2015 Starbucks Coffee Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.