MouseWait Disneyland Wait Times FREE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Disneyland Wait Times FREE including rides, hours, events, food, showtimes, California Adventure, Downtown Disney + EVERYTHING you need for your next trip to the Disneyland Resort! Join 3 MILLION users and find out why 15 out of 17 people use MouseWait as their primary Disneyland App. MouseWait is the most popular, critically acclaimed, and most updated Disneyland iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch App since 2009 with over 11,000 reviews. Make new friends with Disney fans worldwide in our family friendly, professionally moderated social Lounge. You will save time & money while enhancing your Disney Parks experience.
The Huffington Post acknowledged MouseWait as one of the three "Disneyland Musts You Shouldn't Be Without"
OCWeekly named MouseWait as one of the OC's best apps, "Whether you're a Disneyland Annual Passport Holder or a casual Disneyland visitor, this is a must for everyone."
"One of the 26 Apps You Need To Survive In Los Angeles" BuzzFeed
Macworld loves MouseWait, "MouseWait provides a wealth of information for both casual and frequent visitors to the Disneyland Resort. It does exactly what it claims and more, and it does it extremely well. If you have plans to visit the Disneyland Resort in the future, or are an Annual Passholder, this app is an absolute must." Danny Amezcua, Macworld
Download today to get INSTANT access to our world famous Crowd Index, MagicSearch Technology, INSTANT wait time feature, MagicPlan Calendar, and more!
AS SEEN ON TV: Ryan Seacrest, Leo Laporte, CBS, KCAL, KTLA News, FRONT PAGE of the Press Enterprise, LA Times, OC Register, OCWeekly, Macworld, PCWorld, TMZ, E!, People Magazine, & OrangeCoast Magazine
"If Walt would have created an app, I have to think it would be something like this." Karate Kidd
"I would pay for this app!" xbuddycorex
"Lots of features, super-fast email support for questions" DavidRac
"Love how I can get all the info I need in one place" stimpy0323
"This app is the best Disneyland Resort app and it's FREE" Rloluvmuzik
"This app has tons of features, it will be great to use on vacation or just checking in on the latest Disney news" Jen's Music
FEATURED IN WHAT'S HOT
Top 50 Travel App since 2009
Email us at email@example.com we answer all requests. Your positive ratings help us to continue development so please rate MouseWait in the App Store!
ALSO TRY MOUSEWAIT PLATINUM (No banner or popup ads).
Go to http://www.MouseWait.com for updates on Twitter and FB
MouseWait is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company.
What's New in Version 8.3
MouseWait for Apple Watch is here!
*Instead of posting a support issue as a review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or better yet, use our built-in Support module) - we can serve you better this way since we cannot reply to reviews. Thanks!
IF YOU ARE ON iOS 6, this version may cause problems so don't update. Please update your iOS or wait until our next update.
- Our new Apple Watch app allows you to see our popular Crowd Index, Hours, Events, Wait Times, Showtimes, and MouseWait INSTANT!
- Photos bug fixed, now Post to the Lounge will allow you to access all of your albums.
- Duplicate post problem fixed.
- MagicPlan sorting and other bugs fixed.
- Lounge logout problem fixed.
- iPad post to the Lounge problem fixed.
- Feed message updates fixed.
- Lots of crash issues resolved.
- Upgrade to MouseWait Platinum to remove ads (search for MouseWait Platinum in the App Store).
Recently added to MouseWait 8:
- MagicPlan all-in-one blockout and planning calendar.
- Historical Crowd Index added to MagicPlan for the first time!
-Fully optimized for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (including the Lounge).
- upNEXT shows upcoming showtimes on your Dashboard in real-time, making it easy to figure out what to do next, while suggesting shows you might have otherwise missed.
- Tab sorting
- MouseWait Messenger allows you to chat one-on-one or group chat with other MouseWaiters with your Stickers! Easily stay in touch with your group at the Park or at home.
- 64-bit technology makes the app a lot faster.
- NEW Photo Extension allows you to post pictures to the Lounge directly from your camera roll.
- Cleaner design with new backgrounds. TONS of bugs and crash issues fixed. We made MouseWait faster and more energy efficient for improved performance in the Parks.
- MW Radio PREMIUM upgrade allows you to shuffle tracks, play all continuously, save your spot, and more. Play songs in the background and control them with Control Center.
- YouTube uploads fixed (make sure your channel is activated with YouTube first).
- Launch our new INSTANT screen to see what's around you in real-time as you walk! Find attractions, restaurants, showtimes, and exclusive MouseWait Tips based on your location.
- NEW unFORECAST report available in the Lounge. Get real crowd forecasts from experts.
- MagicSearch improvements make our exclusive search technology faster.
- Don't miss MouseWait Sticker Nights in Downtown Disney every Tues night at La Brea Bakery 8pm. You can also participate from anywhere in the world via the Lounge!
- Thanks for supporting our Platinum Sponsors, HOJO ANAHEIM and La Brea Bakery!
Check out our new blog for a complete run down of what MouseWait has to offer http://mousewait.com/blog
App Store ratings reset with each version. If you love MouseWait please update your rating. Your good ratings make a difference and they encourage us to add new and exciting features! If you're having problems with the app, please use our in-app real-time support module (Support tab), and we'll help you out.
App is a mess
The app is free so no harm. It's not a total waste of space but I would never buy the paid version which is the same messy app without the ads. Looks like homemade/DIY website from 1995. And I don't get the whole virtual stickers thing... just makes the lounge that much more messy and hard to read. Plus the users have their own language that makes no sense to newbies.
Not a bad way to gauge how crowded the parks are but it really does depend on folks updating which is really hit and miss. And lately, it seems like the algorithm is off because the crowd index doesn't seem to reflect the wait times. Lastly, I find it strange that users seem to walk on egg shells giving any kind of negative feedback which I think is weird, as it is necessary to help the app improve. That's common on forums/ apps where the moderator is a bit tyrannical.
Get this app
This app helps you be efficient with your time at the parks. Why go into Disneyland if California Adventure is less crowded and has lower ride wait times? Why walk all the way across the park to get a Space Mountain fast pass only to find out they are already all distributed? Plus, the wait times are crowd sourced which means YOU get to help enter them to keep them accurate and useful, which is actually fun. The Lounge is a place where people share live pics from the parks. Worth it. I've been using it for 3 years now. A total fan.
Tested a full day and this was least accurate with wait times
We're passholders at Disneyland who were excited to try a this app before purchasing and becoming wait time submission participants.
Unfortunately the wait times were RARELY accurate. Even many 'popular' ride times hadn't been updated for hours.
(Our cell signal was great and yes, we hit refresh over and over again hoping it was our fault this wasn't accurate).
We're disappointed to say but at right now there are two OTHER apps we also tested that were closer and more current with wait times than this one. To our surprise this app was the LEAST accurate.
We also found the interface and its navigation to be clunky and frustrating at times. It seems that features have been layered like a pancake one on top of the other in blog-page style. Our opinion is that it needs a serious redesign with the rich features accessible in one tap from a main hub/menu.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 8.3
- Size: 54.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: ALLAuthentic Corporation
- © 2008-2015 MouseWait - app316.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Buy 100 Credits$4.99
- Buy 250 Credits$9.99
- Buy 1500 Credits$34.99
- Buy 750 Credits$24.99
- Buy 5000 Credits$99.99