Running and Walking with Endomondo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with our top-rated fitness tracker and personal training app. With Endomondo, you can track all of your workouts using GPS, check your stats, and reach your fitness goals. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
- See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Keep a full training log
- See how much you train each day
- Analyze performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
- Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
- Connect with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard
- Use your favorite wearable devices to track including Garmin, Pebble and Apple Watch
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
- Commit to fitness goals and get your friends to motivate you
- Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
- Check the news feed to comment on your friends’ workouts
- Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks including Facebook and Twitter
- Add pictures, tag your friends, enable automatic pause function, customize your home screen, use countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, dive into your stats and track your progress while interacting and competing with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports...get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from just 2.50 USD a month.
Get Premium and:
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon.
- View statistics, including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
- Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- View weather information on each workout summary
- Enjoy an ad-free experience
- Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 16.7.3
Thanks for supporting Endomondo! We’re always working on keeping our features up to date so that you get the most from all your workouts. To make sure you never miss an update, please go to your Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates.
We hope you enjoy our latest update!
No Bike Cadence. No Apple Watch Heart Rate
Once again, another update. Yet no cadence for bikes and no live heart rate monitoring from Apple Watch... while other apps have far surpassed you in this area. I have canceled my subscription to endomondo because I don't feel like my money is being spent well on a slow-to-develop app team and service. My wishful thinking has turned into a vanished dream.
I've been waiting for bike cadence for years - literally.
We'll all be waiting for years for Apple Watch heart rate monitoring. Not me. Not anymore.
Endo is silent with communication on updates. After hanging on with them for 6 years, I just have no confidence that much will change.
Apple Watch-No Heart Rate
I really thought I'd found my exercise app of choice with Endomondo until I found out the app can not access the the heart rate monitor on the Apple Watch. What a HUGE disappointment.
If you use a heart rate monitor that DOES sync with the app (you lucky Dawg!) then this would be a 5 star app for you.
Great customer service.
Like the app and that you change the options mid run, sometimes I want to know the distance and the time! I just wish I could change the voice. Easy to use and reliable.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: 16.7.3
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Endomondo LLC
- © 2011 Endomondo LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99
- Endomondo Premium$1.99
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$25.99
- Endomondo Premium$29.99
- Endomondo Plus$4.99
- Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Yearly subscription$19.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99