Ravensword: The Fallen King
By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
On Sale for a Limited Period! Ravensword: The Fallen King is a massive, sandbox-style adventure. Combining action with RPG elements, Ravensword features rich and interactive environments that bring you a gaming experience unlike anything you’ve seen on the iOS platform.
Our land is a peaceful one. There is no war or hunger here, but strange and evil creatures stalk the night ...
Enter the world of Ravensword: The Fallen King: Take on quests to earn money and experience. Wield powerful weapons and magical runes. Battle fearsome enemies such as Orcs, Trolls, Ogres and Demons. Test your skills with a variety of games and side quests.
This is the first adventure in the Ravensword series.
* Innovative 3D Action/Adventure/RPG hybrid gameplay in an open environment.
* An engrossing high-fantasy story that will take hours to unravel.
* An expansive 3D world filled with stunning locations and an entertaining cast of characters.
* A multitude of enemies to battle using an optional auto-targeting interface.
* Mighty weapons, items, and magical runes to purchase and uncover as your character gains wealth and experience.
* Choice between first and third-person perspectives at the touch of a button.
* Epic soundtrack and spatial 3D audio that puts you right in the action. Listen to the footsteps of creatures as they creep up next to you!
* A clear inventory interface, combined with simple leveling and full auto-saves, ensuring pick-up-and-play.
* Ride a horse, practice shooting your bow, hunt animals in the forest – these are just a taste of the possibilities within Ravensword.
* Secret areas, monsters, and treasures to keep you playing long after you’ve completed the main storyline.
Ravensword: The Fallen King is truly a unique gaming experience in the App Store.
- iTunes - Best Apps of 2009
- Kotaku - "Chillingo's ambitious app puts a Lord of the Rings-like adventure in the palm of your hand."
- Appgamer 9/10 Superb
- Slidetoplay 3/4 "One of the most ambitious titles ever to hit the App Store."
- IGN "Built like a PC RPG with a hint of Zelda ."
Additional models and textures by Arteria3d.com
Ravensword is developed by Crescent Moon Games and published by Chillingo Ltd
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
What's New in Version 1.322
- Fixed audio bug
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE
I thought this would be a fun little game considering the graphics and low memory space. Controls are somewhat slow and unresponsive, but that doesn't really affect the experience. It seems like a perfectly fine game to play except this ONE THING: once you're in the menu, and then settings, you can click on the "button" that says 1.322 on it, directly above the "Done" button. Doing so allows you to level up as many times as you want with no effort, obtain all weapons and objects and monies that you want, and go to any level. This completely ruined the game as I guess I could play choosing to play as a lower level, but the cheats are IN the game. It's a secret button. Why play if you can get any object you want? Why work hard to obtain those items and level up if you can just press a button to do it automatically? I'm like level 1,500 just because of this little cheat. A waste of $2.99 unless you don't want to play the storyline and just walk around completely invincible, and jump so high that you can't see the map anymore. Don't buy it. By the way, it wouldn't let me give it no stars so that's why I rated it something.
it is a decent game for the price, but maybe 2.99 is more appropriate. If you've ever played oblivion or zelda then you know the basic layout of the game. Your a "hero" and you have to go out of town on quests, buying magic items to help you, and upgrading your weapons as you can. A couple perks are that, if you die, you re-spawn back in town, with everything you had in your bag. Nothing lost, (which granted is nice, for those who want the game fed to them out of a silver spoon.) but for the rest of us, it makes it a little easy. another thing is that making money can be a give away if you pick up a bow for 2 minutes. just bet with the guy and you can gain 800 gold in 3 minutes. plus some monsters you can't even fight hand to hand, **ogre** which would make it more interesting. Definitely needs more armor/weapons/upgrades. otherwise the view isn't actually that bad once you get used to it. all in all a very good game for what you get.
1) gameplay should change after you rescue the king. There were still imps and orcs in the castle and the portcullis was still closed.
2) you really need more personalization to the characters and prince Oris. You should have more armor sets to choose from and more weapons also. A battle ax and gold/iron armor maybe. The prince should have a rich cape and/or cloak after the king is rescued. Please add these!!!
3) monsters. There should be an option to have the bigger ones respawn or not because I understand that some would rather they don't. I think you should be able to fight ogres toe to toe instead of only with Blast arrows. There should be more variety also.
These are just suggestions!!! I loved the game until I beat the storyline and these are just ideas to make it more interesting afterwards. Buy this game and you will have fun for a long time. I promise. GREAT JOB!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 05, 2010
- Version: 1.322
- Size: 67.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Crescent Moon Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.