Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook® has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time, generate printable checklists and infographics
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• BROWSE YOUR CLOSET: See your closet organized by brand, fabric, color, size and more
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: shop items from store websites and try them out in your virtual closet before buying; plus, add your own stores
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
Stylebook 8.1 lets you shop and save clothing images from store websites!
WEB CLIPPING & SHOPPING TOOL:
- Instantly clip images from stores, blogs, etc. into your closet or inspiration library
- Access multiple images and colors for a product, when available
- Save bookmarks to easily add your own stores and websites
- Save links to specific products from stores to your visual shopping wish list
- Easily estimate cost-per-wear while you're browsing with the CPW calculator
SHOPPING WISH LIST:
- Keep track of what you need to complete your wardrobe by using the new text wish list in the Shop feature, perfect if you're not sure of the exact item you want to buy
CLONE PACKING LIST:
- You can now easily clone a packing list, including its text items (so you don't need to type "sunscreen" every time you make a new packing list!)
- Improved the appearance of Style Stats charts
- Colors in Style Stats charts now reflect the exact shades in your wardrobe
- Stylebook is now available in Japanese and Chinese
- Use the search tool while adding clothing/outfits to the calendar
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So many benefits!
This app easily saves me 15 minutes per morning getting dressed. I play with my closet on my phone at bedtime and am so much less frustrated getting dressed in the morning I put each seasonal outfits in the calendar randomly about every 10 days. I can easily look at a different day’s outfit and swap the days I wear them to react to moods and weather.
It takes a little while to get pictures in... I did my favorites and kept taking pictures of items out of the dryer on laundry day. I had better luck hanging them on a hanger off a dark door and a light door using a wreath hook to get them to look more natural in pictures. Laying them down on solid sheets didn’t work for me. You also don’t have to edit it perfectly when you do your pictures. Definitely take the time to enter clothing colors of both solid and multi-colored items. This helps the app do marvelous things for your wardrobe.
You won’t believe how easy it is to add a few pieces to have some awesome new looks. When I used the shuffle feature, I found so many awesome new outfits I already had! If you like to peruse Pinterest outfits, it is so easy to make them using some basics and adding a new piece on a shopping trip. If are interested in clothing capsules, this simplifies the process. I’m much happier coordinating outfits on the app than trying things on. I have so many items I love that I wasn’t wearing that are now in the loop. This is going to pay off both financially and emotionally.
Great for your kid's too!
Having a toddler is filled with sizing changes, being able to have all of her clothes organized lets me know what we have and what we need. Love being able to check this and not have to ransack my brain trying to remember if she has something already to wear with things I find for her while out shopping. Being able to set up outfits helps keep me from decision fatigue and gives my husband something to look at when he's dressing her instead of calling me up to pick something. My husband is military, so we are constantly traveling, taking at least four road trips a year to see our families. Packing usually sends me into a ball of stress and tears thinking of everything I have to do first. With this though I can plan her outfits for the trip while sitting on the couch after bedtime, with a glass of wine. So no more making a mess while going through all of her clothes trying to decide what to bring and what needs to be washed. It's been a long time since I was so excited about an app. It takes away such the mental drain of all the things that come with my daughter's clothes. Not to mention the money it saves in not buying duplicates or things she has nothing to wear with. Best $3.99 I've ever spent
Loving this app
Mostly loving this app so far, in the week I've had it. There are a few things I'd change but overall, I think I'm going to love it. Have a "closet" of my clothes which is nice to be able to look at even without standing in front of my closet. I think I'll really appreciate it when I'm shopping and can see what I already have to complete an outfit. Love having the ability to create outfits and then easily identify what days I wore each outfit, using the calendar. I think it'll make my closet management and use of various clothing items much easier. I don't like that when creating "looks", it's really hard to see the options to choose from at the bottom. If I choose the wrong one, because I have so many bottoms that look similar until I can see them larger, I have to remove it and then start the choosing process all over again. It'd be great if the options were able to come up larger when browsing and then move through them from one to the next. Excited to use all the features in the future. Overall, if you are a clothes-loving organizational freak like me, you'll love this app.
- left brain / right brain, LLC
- 36.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.