By NBA Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning official FREE app of the NBA!
Follow the 2015-16 NBA season with all new NBA app.
- Instantly check live scores for all games
- Get the latest game schedules
- Customize your experience with your favorite team
- Watch game recap and team videos
- Set customized alerts: Excitement alerts for big moments, Threshold alerts as players break personal records and Game Alerts so you never miss a moment.
You can also watch live games with the NBA app by subscribing to NBA LEAGUE PASS. Choose the best subscription option for you, including NBA LEAGUE PASS, NBA TEAM PASS, NBA SINGLE GAMES and NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO. Blackout restrictions may apply, depending on your location.
- Watch live or on-demand regular-season games
- Choose your broadcast – home or away
- Watch on your favorite devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod or Apple TV
- Watch NBA history with Classic NBA Games
Set alerts for NBA LEAGUE PASS games so you never miss a moment
- Choose the subscription option that’s best for you. Blackout restrictions may apply, depending on your location.
• NBA LEAGUE PASS – watch all 30 teams
• NBA TEAM PASS - watch a single NBA team
• NBA SINGLE GAME - watch a single game
• NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO – listen to all NBA games
What's New in Version 2015.0.4
• Improvements for NBA LEAGUE PASS subscribers.
• Push notifications fix
• UI fixes for NBA stats and standings
Rip off don't buy it !!!
I recently purchased the nba team pass to watch my teams games on my iPad and iPhone . Needless to say I haven't been able to watch not 1 game yet . First they had the wrong setting as far as team selection!! Then they told me I would only be blacked out on a certain team that I don't care about so I wasn't worried about it . They also told me it would be blacked out if it was on ESPN or tnt which I don't have a problem with cause I have those providers on my cable tv. Tonight I was trying to watch the first game finally and I was told that it was blacked out because the game is on nbatv !!! Are you kidding me , so have to get nba tv and league pass to watch my games ??? As if spending $120 is not enough . Absolutely ridiculous and an absolute rip off . Don't get buy this product or you will be disappointed. To add insult to Injury they told me I can watch my games 3 hours after It was broadcasted !!! Yes , because I want to watch a game that I already know the result of . Be t worthy the money , the hassle of the Time .
Awful customer service and bug-ridden app
We are now weeks into the season and I still haven't been able to watch a game through the app. I purchased the League Pass through an in-app purchase. The payment went through without a problem, but it says I need to buy a single game pass every time I select a team to watch. I finally gave in and called the customer support line listed in the App. I was pleasantly surprised when an agent picked up after only a few seconds on hold. That's where my "pleasant" experience disappeared. The agent didn't seem to know anything about the pass or app. When she asked what OS I was running she didn't even have a clue what iOS 9 was. She asked "is that an app?" She was rude and eventually told me I needed to contact Apple. Really? Apple isn't responsible for in-app services. Needless to say it was a disappointing experience and I won't be using their service in the future.
One of he best things about this app was that at any given time you could just pull up a team for its average stats for the season so far; now that page no longer exists. I don't care to scroll through videos or news, real NBA fans already heard about anything newsworthy. Please just change it back to where when you click on a team you can see its team averages; its good that you can still see team leaders but it used to be so quick and convenient to pull up a teams average stats. Fix this please, I could care less about highlight videos or what's on Twitter because that's what watching the game and Twitter is for. Stick to basketball. If we want other content we know what apps to go to.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 07, 2015
- Version: 2015.0.4
- Size: 70.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBA Digital
- © 2009-2015 NBA Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- NBA LEAGUE PASS AUDIO 2015-16$9.99
- NBA LEAGUE PASS 2015-16$199.99
- NBA TEAM PASS 2015-16$119.99
- Kings vs. Warriors, 11/28/15$6.99
- Pacers vs. Lakers, 11/29/15$6.99
- Hawks vs. Cavaliers, 11/21/15$6.99
- Knicks vs. Rockets, 11/21/15$6.99
- Knicks vs. Thunder, 11/20/15$6.99
- Heat vs. Knicks, 11/27/15$6.99
- Lakers vs. Blazers, 11/28/15$6.99