NBA Game Time 2014-15
By NBA Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow the excitement of the NBA Season with NBA Game Time for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, the award-winning official FREE app of the NBA- now updated for the 2014-15 season!
NBA Game Time now on Apple Watch:
- Keep up with the live action and scores every night across the NBA
- Check team schedules and scores for all 30 NBA teams
- Pick any game to follow on the Glance
- Your favorite team's games automatically show up in the Glance
- Leverages Force Touch for Navigation
- Start following a game on your Apple Watch, and get the full experience on your phone with Handoff
Sprint Customer Exclusive!
Get free access to NBA Game Time Plus, an ad free experience with live radio broadcasts and game video highlights - all FREE with an Unlimited data plan from Sprint.
Upgrade to NBA LEAGUE PASS
- Watch live NBA regular-season games (blackout restrictions apply)
- New! NBA LEAGUE PASS now includes access on your tablet, desktop and phone when you subscribe to NBA LEAGUE PASS via NBA Game Time
- Choose between watching the home or away broadcast
- Watch full or condensed replays of each game available on the 2014-15 NBA LEAGUE PASS schedule.
- Access a breadth of NBA history with an on-demand collection of NBA Hardwood Classics
- Set excitement alerts for NBA LEAGUE PASS games
NBA Game Time
- Watch game recap and team videos
- Follow live stats, scores, and schedules for every NBA game
- Watch live press conferences and highlights from around the league
- Get team rosters, follow league leaders and get the latest league news
- Set Customized Alerts : Excitement Notifications for big moments, Threshold Notifications to follow your favorite player as they break personal records and Game Alerts so you never miss a moment
- Follow the social buzz with live twitter streams for each game
- Customize to feature your favorite team
Upgrade to NBA Game Time Plus
- Access all Game Time features
- Choose the home and away live radio broadcasts for every game
- Watch game highlights and video from around the league including NBA TV and NBA on TNT clips
- Advertising FREE
Note: If you purchased NBA LEAGUE PASS through your cable or satellite provider, follow the steps below to activate NBA LEAGUE PASS on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad:
1. Download the free NBA Game Time app
2. Open the NBA Game Time app, under the menu, choose SETTINGS/INFO
3. Choose NBA League Pass Login and enter your NBA email and password
4. Launch live games from the schedule
If you just activated your account with your provider, it could take up to 72 hours before you are able to activate on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
iOS7 or higher compatible
What's New in Version 6.4.4
This release includes an Apple Watch Notifications bug fix
Full 2015 NBA Playoffs support:
• Live playoff bracket
• Full series coverage including news, video and schedules
• Playoff bracket crash bug fix
• Various other bug fixes and updates.
NBA Game Time on Apple Watch:
• Keep up with the live action and scores every night across the NBA
• Check team schedules and scores for all 30 NBA teams
• Pick any game to follow on the Glance
• Your favorite team's games automatically show up in the Glance
• Leverages Force Touch for Navigation
• Start following a game on your Apple Watch, and get the full experience on your phone with Handoff
Just some little things
First this is a great app and it keeps me posted on a bunch of NBA news. The only things I would add/fix is first off if a team gets eliminated from the playoffs can all the players on that team be removed from the playoff leader list. Can adds be shorter. If a game is showing on tnt or ESPN then can you make it able to watch on the app. And just make it better to use.
Notifications badly broken
I literally got SIX of the EXACT SAME notifications about NBA All Defensive second team. Deleted the app instantly, will never use again until they fix the notification glitch. I always get several notifications for the same thing.
Used to be good app
What happened to this app? When it first came out, it was one of the best apps I used to get up to second scores. Now when I open it, it doesn't even show the scores. Just shows stats. The one thing it should be able to do is show scores. This app is so useless.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 6.4.4
- Size: 51.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: NBA Digital
- © 2009-2014 NBA Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- NBA Game Time Plus 2014-15$2.99
- NBA League Pass Premium 2014-15$6.99
- NBA League Pass Choice 2014-15$6.99