Let gravity and guts be your guide as you blast off on a planet-hopping adventure of cosmic proportions! Explore uncharted galaxies, gather star shards and avoid unfriendly life forms, all on your quest to explore the universe and become the ultimate hero.
• Addictive, exciting play for both novice & advanced gamers
• 24 Challenging levels across 6 sectors
- First 4 levels included free
- Purchase the full version via in-game upgrade
• 40 Formidable achievements to unlock
• Fully optimized for Apple’s stunning Retina Display
• Saved game status – play for five minutes or five hours
• Compatible with iOS 4 multi-tasking
• Full support for Apple’s new Game Center
Visit AstronutApp.com for more information including the official game trailer, strategy tips and answers to your most frequently asked questions. Follow @astronutapp on Twitter for the latest updates.
If you love Astronut, be sure to check out IconfactoryApps.com for more exciting games for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the “Try Again” button from appearing on the Game Over screen.
If you enjoy Astronut, please tell the world and leave a 5-star review in iTunes. Jacques thanks you!
Ratings and Reviews
By far the best game on iOS yet!
Astronut is honestly the best game I've ever played on any Apple ever. The music, smooth but simple graphics, and vertical style scrolling gameplay are memorable. And perhaps, the game style itself makes it a classic. Only Civ Rev and Cut the Rope come close to being as much of an essential as this is—but I can seriously say this one is my favorite.
It can be a bit tough to hop between planets, but here's a few tips. Try to keep to the sides and don't overuse boost. If you do, know where you're going! Don't die too often, though—the game crashes after so many saves! :-) And last but never least, have fun!
I take back my 1 star rating
I did rate this game 1 star because it was very difficult, but I love it now. It is very fun. I take back my 1 star rating. Now, 5 stars!!
This is one of those games that's simple to learn, very addictive, and a blast to play and try to master. Iconfactory has created an iOS classic here.
- The Iconfactory
- 41.7 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010, The Iconfactory
- In-App Purchases
- FULL version of Astronut $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.