Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iFiles is the most intuitive file manager for iOS with features like connectivity to many file cloud services, transferring files between computer or cloud services, ability to view many file formats (PDF viewer now supports annotations, search and more), voice recorder, web downloader, text file editor and more.
Supported Online Cloud Services and Protocols:
Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, AFP (Mac Shares), FTP/FTPS, SFTP, Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, Rackspace CloudFiles, CloudApp, PogoPlug, WebDav, Amazon S3, Ubuntu One Files, ownCloud, 4Shared, also using Amazon S3: DreamObjects and UltiCloud.
• WEB DOWNLOADER - Download files from the web using the build in Web Browser or Safari using iFiles Bookmarks. (HTML5/YouTube Videos are now supported)
• EMAIL - Send documents as email attachments directly from iFiles using iPhones email accounts or links to files stored in the cloud. (given service supports this feature)
• VOICE RECORDER - Use iFiles build-in voice recorder to create voice notes.
• POPUP MENU - Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations.
• PROPERTIES -View and change folder and files properties: color label, icon, and rename. For services with supported API you can edit: comments, description, tags/keywords, privacy, copy/generate links.
• SHARE FILES - Share files with other iOS users of iFiles over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
• PDF VIEWER - Viewer now supports annotations, full-text search, bookmarks, highlighting, saving directly to a cloud service and more.
• SECURE - If cloud services uses username and password they are stored using iOS Keychain, Remote access to your device can be secured with password, and device can be locked using passcode. (Your information is never send to any outside service)
• FILE OPERATIONS - Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and create New Folders (Operations are supported for all cloud services given that service API supports it)
• ZIP/EXTRACT - Create archive files and unarchive many common archive formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2.
• TRANSFER MANAGER - Download, upload and transfer files directly between services without required to first download then upload files. Transfers support background mode and will resume if application is closed.
• EASY UPLOAD - If your creating voice recording, importing photos or creating a text file, iFiles will automatically upload to the current location no matter if its local or remote.
• CLIPBOARD PASTE - Paste text and photos/images directly to current folder.
• OPEN IN - Open files in apps that support those file types.
• PRINT - Print files using AirPrint.
• TEXT FILES - Create and edit plain text files. (Locally or directly in the cloud)
• PHOTO IMPORT - Take Photos, record movies or import from your Photo Library. (Multiple selection support is coming in next update)
• MEDIA PLAYER - Playback audio and video files.
• THUMBNAILS - Thumbnails are generated for local files: photos, videos and pdf files, thumbnails are displayed for cloud service if its supported.
• iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 and ’09 (with or without Preview)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• HTML web pages and Web archives (web pages downloaded by Safari)
• PDF Documents.
• RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD.
• Plain text with auto-detection of character encoding. Text files can also be edited.
• Movies (supported file formats by iPhone: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
• Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC)
• Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
A Wi-Fi connection is required to transfer files between home computer.
We're always excited to hear form you! If you have any feedback. questions, or concerns, please emails us at:
or visit http://www.ifilesapp.com
or follow us on twitter:
What's New in Version 1.16.0
- Fixed AFP Key Size error
- Fixed issue with creating Flickr Sets
IFiles for PDF
2014 Review Update: still prefer this app for multiple cloud service access. Also appreciate the browser for file download. And with AirPrint I can print off any doc in any service. It feels light weight, using the screen space well and feels like osx finder to me. I guess that even though I have gone completely mobile I remain a little nostalgic of my old macs.
2013: I have been using iFiles since before iOS4 and iCloud to manage my document on my iPad and iPhone. Except for one short emergency with Dropbox connectivity about a year ago it is a solid app for file organizing and cloud access.
Now I am finally moving off good reader to PDF editing on iFiles. I simple fond the controls more intuitive. I have always disliked good readers controls. They are not intuitive at all. I am also happy to be able to consolidate different functions to a single likable app.
I would buy this app again in a heart beat.
So far so good
This is exactly the product I have been looking for - it's like windows explorer, which for a relatively new apple user is a great find! I am able to allow other devices (pc/apple/whatever) to connect via http or bluetooth and then copy whatever files I have shared with them.
I can control the sharing through a simple interface, no real bells and whistles. I would like to be able to control the ports it uses or maybe require an https connection, but it is easy enough to removed the files and simply turn off sharing when I finish whatever I am doing.
I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy way to share multiple files of varying types with other people.
I just wrote a long review and then got distracted. Put my phone on the sofa and accidentally touched Cancel button.
In two words, this is IMHO the best application that I know. I have different clouds for different purposes, and iFiles allows access to them. I've had it for about a year and I used pretty much every day. So far, I had nothing but a pleasant experience.
Good job! I really love this app! On both my iPhone and my iPad I sync all docs, books and everything using only iFiles. I wish there was a desktop Windows version for it :) thank you again!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 22, 2013
- Version: 1.16.0
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tom Biel
- © 2009-2014 Imagam, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.