Walmart App: Shopping, Savings Catcher, & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
• FREE 2-Day Shipping! Get millions of items delivered fast and free when your order reaches $35.
• Walmart Pay lets you use your phone to pay at the store quickly, easily, and safely.
• Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
• Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
• Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
• Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
• Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
• Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
• Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 17.1
• Scan the barcode on any item, no matter where you are. Learn about the item, its availability, and similar items, too.
PLEASE FIX SHOPPING LIST
UPDATE: version 17.1
There have been 5 (FIVE) updates without any resolution to the "shopping list" problem being resolved!! (See previous review below.)
I have read other reviews with the same problem, so I know it's not just me. At this point it is impossible to use or even try to maneuver my shopping list. Developers please fix....or maybe you just don't care enough about your App users. This is so frustrating and I find myself not using the Walmart app because of this. Also, since you magically put a "Holiday 2016" shopping list in my app that I did not want or need, maybe you can magically make it disappear because you're not giving me that option, and we are now into February 2017!
PREVIOUS REVIEW: I updated to the new version 7.5.1 from 7.5 hoping that the bugs in the last update would have gotten squished. NOPE! Maybe a can of Raid would help better than the unworkable updates. I can at least get into my shopping list now, but it is virtually unusable. When I try to scroll down my shopping list, the list constantly freezes up on me. Any scrolling action I am able to obtain, is jerky. It doesn't matter whether I try to scroll down or back up my shopping list, the problem persists either way. When this app is working, it is amazing and a joy to use. So hopefully the next update will be better and maybe tested a bit more before released.
WALMART...ARE YOU LISTENING...
I'm not sure about that. The mobil Pharmacy app for refills, not working for 2 weeks +! Ordered a blanket on line and the app kept changing the size. Thought I had corrected it, NOT! Noticed "wrong size" when time to go pick up the order.
Contacted Customer Support Chat (mobil) after first week of pharmacy refill app not working. Their response sent me to "next level" for help. The "next level's" response was, due to HIPA laws they can only access my account to a certain level and that I need to contact local WalMart pharmacy for assistance. I sent chat response back that I only wanted to FYI/Heads Up that mobil app not working and needs fixed. End of conversation. It's been one week since that live chat, WalMart mobil Pharmacy Refill App still not working.
Not attempting blanket reorder in correct size. 🙇♀️
WalMart are you listening? 🗣
It's great! Just scan your receipt submit it and it checks other local places that sell those things that you bought and checks to see if the prices are lower there and if they are they give you the difference!! It's great!!!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 17.1
- Size: 135 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2017 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.