Walmart App: Savings Catcher, Pharmacy, Registry and Everyday Low Prices
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
* Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
* Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
* Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
* Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
* Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
* Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
* Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 6.5
Improvements big and small to make our app run better, faster, and smoother.
The updates are not helping this app
I see that every time we get updates even though early it's not helping that out because when we use the app is still having trouble logging into savings catcher which is a big help for want to get into store to look up prices but the app takes for ever and along with that it does not pull up or it does not load going to take so long to pull up to you miss out on the prices and the same is that where they are from get-go and you just give up on the same goals for when you trying to upload a receipt you can't because the catcher takes forever of them there it will be a awesome app it was nice when we get it for points for Lodin are saving catcher to the blue bird card you gave you extra points for the money you saved like double the points and then y'all to Betterway which was like a awesome but now that's gone so long with Saving catcher i'm not understanding why the updates in the thing steel is working
Great app except glitch on savings catcher page.
The app is good. Easy to shop. Makes site to store a breeze. Savings catcher when it opens is awesome.
Only one complaint: why ,oh why, do all of my e-receipts need to load before I can do anything on the savings catcher page? All of my receipts shouldn't need to load! I don't need all my e-receipts at once even on the e-receipts page. 10 at a time, on demand would be more than adequate. (like all the shopping pages) Waiting for the couple hundred receipts to load takes forever. If there is a weak cell signal the page crashes and won't open. Please fix this!
I love everything at Walmart
I love visiting and shopping at my favorite stores. Thank you for the Melitta JavaJig and Melitta E-Filter reusable coffee filter systems. I will keep ordering these two. Both Melitta reusable coffee filters work perfect for me. I like using a spoon to pour hot tap water over my favorite ground coffee. I also found the JavaJig refills at my favorite store locations. I enjoy finding things inside the store and online. I have too many favorites I like getting into. Thank you very much.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.