Walmart - Savings Catcher, Shopping and Pharmacy App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time & money with the Walmart app, featuring Savings Catcher and Pharmacy.
Our in-store shopping tools make it easy to find items in your store, check prices and availability, and more. Share your location with us so we'll know which Walmart store you're in.
Looking to grab great values on the go? The Walmart app helps you find and buy quality products at unbeatable prices whether you’re shopping at home, in our stores or anywhere in between.
--Introducing Savings Catcher, a New Way to Catch Savings!-- 1) Scan your store receipt using the Walmart app.
2) Savings Catcher compares the prices of eligible items on your receipt against the advertised deals offered by top competitors in your area.
3) If a lower advertised price is found, we’ll give you back the difference on a Walmart Rewards eGift Card.
--Savings Made Easy--
* Shop for hundreds of thousands of items beyond what’s in our stores.
* Get free shipping when you choose our store pickup option. Simply pick up your items at any Walmart store.
* Enjoy free, easy returns. Ship your item back to us or stop by any Walmart store for a quick, in-person return.
* Shop Rollbacks and Value of the Day to save a bundle.
--Shop Smarter-- * Check product prices, ratings/reviews, store inventory and more.
* Scan barcodes and QR codes for additional shopping information. * Type, speak or scan items to build your Shopping List and track total cost.
* Find store hours and directions.
* Browse your Walmart store’s Weekly Ad.
* Order, refill and transfer * View pharmacy prescriptions
--We’ve Won Awards!--
* Mobile App of the Year & Mobile Retailer of the Year (Mobile Commerce Daily)
* #1 in Commerce (Mobile Excellence Awards)
* Best in Class for Mobile Commerce & Marketing (eTail)
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 5.3
• Bug fixes and enhancements
New TOS eliminates big savings from drug stores
Since the inception of Savings Catcher in August/September of 2014, I have saved a total of $110, roughly $20 a month. I have commented to multiple people how satisfied I have been with the Savings Catcher app. Starting today Walmart has decided to eliminate non like items they will match like bakery items, which I can support. They are however conveniently, "limiting (their) comparisons to offers of other mass market retailers, grocery and dollar stores, REMOVING COMPARISONS WITH DRUG STORES." CVS and Walgreens is where the majority of the price matches come from. And they are as mass market as the other retailers. Then they have the nerve to end with, "We are dedicated to providing customers like you with Everyday Low Prices." This app is a joke because of what it claims and the fact that I can go across the street and find lower prices. Walmart. Failing. Always.
Not bad but could be better
Just started using this app and I love the concept. I realized my email was wrong when I tried to redeem my savings (which i felt I was falsely made to do. I wanted to load it to my bluebird card but as soon as I clicked redeem it sent me straight to a page that said id be getting an email...ummm ok...?) anyways, I've been trying to edit my email and it won't let me because I already have an account attached to my actual account. I requested a password change and it said it was sending me an email.... Still waiting for it... I feel like I'm stuck in a corner with this. Sure, I'm getting savings but since it's under a misspelled email, I can't redeem. I think there needs to be some serious updates or something..
I have saved about $30 on savings catcher so far. I love not having to drive all over to find the best price. I love making my store list ahead of time and knowing what my total will be. I also save by not buying junk that's not on my list. Plus I can go to the history to easily purchase those items again. I couldn't be happier with any ap. It's also a great price checker when an item's price is not labeled or it is not where it should be. Thanks for making my life easier!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 02, 2015
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.