Walmart App: Shopping, Savings Catcher, & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
• Walmart Pay lets you use your phone to pay at the store quickly, easily, and safely.
• Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
• Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
• Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
• Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
• Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
• Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
• Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 7.3.1
• Our newly designed home screen will start showing you more of the items you care about as soon as you open the app.
• Walmart’s security team works to make things safe as well as easy. You’ll notice the difference when you’re signing in or managing your password.
Frustrating to save money
I used to love the Savings Catcher. For months now, every time I try to use it, it asks for my password. I put it in, and it tells me my password and email do not match, or it tells me to try back at another time. Each time I click that I forgot my password and it sends me an email to reset it. I reset it to the same password every time. And for that one time it lets me log in and scan my receipt. Then the next time it makes me go through the forgot my password process again. It used to work perfectly. Now it always has problems. I think it's an intentional glitch to defer people from using the savings catcher. I think they feel if people get frustrated enough and have to jump through enough hoops they'll just give up, or put it off until later, then forget until the timeframe has passed.
I HATE it
I used to live my Walmart app. I shop there all the time but since this new upgrade it's a time waster. I had scanned most of my favorites that I used often so all I had to do was go in my favorites and click whatever I needed. Now, I have to scan it which I don't always have on had because either a I'm on the road and think about it now or my kids have thrown the wrapper away so I can't scan it. So then I have to go and browse for the items that I need that takes twice as long as I had to do before. As a busy mom I don't have the time to go and browse for each item on my LONG list. Walmart you want me to browse so that I buy more, guess what I don't need to use the app, I buy more just being in the store....you have made making a grocery list too complicated, in use the notepad in my phone and write my list done. Thanks but no thanks. 😡
Good but needs improvement
Good app but needs improvement. First, the item number for every item should be displayed. When I'm looking for an item and can't find it, the store associate needs the item number to look it up in case the shelf label isn't available. Second, "In Stock" needs to be quantified. As a customer, I would travel for an item with 5 or more in stock versus 5 or less. Many "In stock" items actually aren't in stock at all. Third, make it easier to see which stores have an item "In Stock" if the store selected isn't. Why do I have to change the default store to do this? So much for "Live Better."
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 15, 2016
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.