Walmart App: Shopping, Savings Catcher, & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
• Walmart Pay lets you use your phone to pay at the store quickly, easily, and safely.
• Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
• Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
• Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
• Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
• Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
• Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
• Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 7.4.3
• This update gets the Walmart app ready for the holiday season!
• And giving gifts is even nicer with our improved registry feature.
• Bug fixes & enhancements.
I downloaded the app mostly so I could look at the weekly sale paper. There are a few papers that are running through different dates which is self explanatory. No problem there. The problem is that I can only look through the grocery sale paper one time. Once I open it and look at it, I can't open it to look something over again. It's just a screen telling me when the next sale comes out. What good does that do me if the next sale doesn't start for another 4 days? I want to see the sales for the week I am on until it expires.
Great App. No support. Can't get savings.
Seriously awesome app. The problem is when I try to cash out my savings to an e-gift card it says I have to call the Walmart Corporate office. I've been trying to call them for TWO MONTHS. I get a cheery message saying they are experiencing high call volume and then it hangs up! I've been religiously scanning every receipt for years... since the app came out. And it's all for nothing because I can't cash it out. If I could only get my savings, I would give it 5 stars. It's awesome to keep my receipts digitally in case I ever need them but the reward of getting cash back... it's a scam.
Update decreases ease of use
I use this app primarily for the savings catcher. In the previous version, the savings catcher was front and center on the first page and very easy to find. This update has hidden it deep in the account settings. At first I thought they had eliminated the feature but I eventually found it. Please improve the app's navigation in the next update.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 7.4.3
- Size: 117 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2016 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.