Walmart - Savings Catcher, Shopping, Pharmacy and Gift Registry App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time & money with the Walmart app, featuring Savings Catcher, Pharmacy and Registry. The Walmart app helps you find and buy quality products at unbeatable prices whether you're shopping at home, in our stores or anywhere in between.
NEW! BABY AND WEDDING REGISTRY
* Create, manage and share your registry anytime, anywhere.
* Scan items with your phone to build your registry in-store. Or choose from thousands of items online.
* Looking to buy a gift? Find registries through the app for easy in-store and online shopping. Prevent duplicate gifts by scanning your store receipt to mark items as purchased from a registry.
* Savings Catcher compares the prices of eligible items on your receipt against the advertised deals offered by top competitors in your area.
* If a lower advertised price is found, we'll give you back the difference on a Walmart eGift Card.
* Simply scan your store receipt using the Walmart app.
EASY ONLINE AND IN-STORE SHOPPING
* Did you know that Walmart sells millions of items online, beyond what's available in stores? Save with low prices on a huge selection of products offered through the app.
* Check product prices, ratings/reviews, store inventory/aisle location and more.
* Enjoy free, easy returns. Get free shipping when you choose our store pickup option.
* Find store hours and directions. Browse your Walmart store's Weekly Ad.
* Create a Shopping List and track total cost.
* Easy prescription refills. Order, transfer and view pharmacy prescriptions.
WE'VE WON AWARDS!
* Mobile App of the Year & Mobile Retailer of the Year (Mobile Commerce Daily)
* #1 in Commerce (Mobile Excellence Awards)
* Best in Class for Mobile Commerce & Marketing (eTail)
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 5.8.1
Bug fixes and enhancements
Used to be great!
I have used this app since the first time I heard about it. At first it was great! I always got a few dollars and it was great to look at old receipts. But then...it updated. I cannot see any of the receipts. It's there, but when I try to view it, the app says basically that there are no lower prices and it can't display the detail. I guess I take their word for it. I have not received money back in months. Also, it there is tax, they include the tax as a refund, but don't actually give it back. Also, the scanner for the receipts just goes crazy! I can't even get it centered and its clicking away! I usually have to enter the number. One last thing, they don't really give you 7 days. If you enter the receipts on the seventh day, counting the day you shopped and the seventh day, it tells you it's too late. If it's not broke, don't fix it!
Needs to be updated
I've been using the wal-mart app for about a year and have received a total of $153 back!! That's awesome! What isn't awesome is the newest update for the app. Now when I get an e-mail for the receipts that I've entered the lower prices do not show up on the app. I have to go through my e-mail and open the savings catcher in safari to see which products found lower prices. My e-mail claims I have a current balance but when I open the app it's unavailable. It's so discouraging because at one point it was such a rewarding app. I hope they get the kinks out so I can enjoy using it again, if not I'll have to return to searching sales flyers and smart shopping instead of the convenient one trip to the local Walmart.
Stay away from this app!!!!
I've had the Walmart app for a long time and only used to check prices and check store availability.
I did finally use the app to place an order for a couple of hundred dollars and everything seemed fine, I received my order a few weeks later then I got an email and phone call from discover wondering if I had placed a $600 order for an iPad being sent to a Walmart five hundred miles away under the name Mr. Walmart.
I checked the app and sure enough a processing receipt for the iPad that someone had ordered with my log in and credit card information, Walmart customer service was no help but to make sure that my information could never be used in app or online ever again.
I thank Discover for being on the ball when Walmart wasn't.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 5.8.1
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.