Walmart App: Shopping, Savings Catcher, & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
* Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
* Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
* Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
* Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
* Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
* Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
* Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 7.0.1
- Save time at the checkout line! Pay with your phone using Walmart Pay, now available at all stores. It’s safe and a cinch to use.
- We brought back sorting and filtering! You told us you missed refining department searches, so we made browsing easy again.
- Discover home-screen magic for iPhone 6S! Just press on the Walmart App icon to either add a receipt or use Walmart Pay, both with 3D Touch.
- Bug fixes & enhancements
Update after update=trash
Update after update they claim they are making it better and faster but in reality it just keeps getting slower and when you try to click on things, it takes about 10 seconds to even do anything (especially in savings catcher). I give it two stars because I do like getting money back but this app needs to be desperately fixed.
Also, just get off your high horse and accept Apple Pay. So ridiculous and petty!
Only here for the receipts
Rarely do I use this app for online shopping. I'm sure it works fine, however my main use of the app is to keep track of my many receipts. Currently I am able to scan the receipts into the app, but the save to photos or PDF function has been removed (using an iPhone6s+). In the past I was able to save the receipts for business/tax purposes.
I'd love to see the save function replaced on the next update.
Use to love this app. I would use the list for my grocery list. It keeps track of how much I'm spending. Now, out of the blue, it erased everything. So, I start over & now it doesn't add prices in for all items & I can't save anything to my favorites. Very disappointing. I emailed about it & they say they were working to get website better but that has nothing to do with the app. Then I get an email asking me how things went. Well, nothing happened or not fixed.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jul 22, 2016
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 53.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.