Walmart App: Savings Catcher, Pharmacy, Registry and Everyday Low Prices
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
* Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
* Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
* Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
* Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
* Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
* Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
* Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 6.5
Improvements big and small to make our app run better, faster, and smoother.
The updates are not helping this app
I see that every time we get updates even though early it's not helping that out because when we use the app is still having trouble logging into savings catcher which is a big help for want to get into store to look up prices but the app takes for ever and along with that it does not pull up or it does not load going to take so long to pull up to you miss out on the prices and the same is that where they are from get-go and you just give up on the same goals for when you trying to upload a receipt you can't because the catcher takes forever of them there it will be a awesome app it was nice when we get it for points for Lodin are saving catcher to the blue bird card you gave you extra points for the money you saved like double the points and then y'all to Betterway which was like a awesome but now that's gone so long with Saving catcher i'm not understanding why the updates in the thing steel is working
I primarily use this app for uploading my receipts to the Savings Catcher. It will work great for a few times then just seems to implode. It won't scan a receipt, logs me out, says my password is incorrect so I have to reset it at least once a month to the same password. Sometimes it fast and sometimes it just sits there spinning once it's scanned a receipt. Then you have to shut the app down and restart it to make sure it logged the receipt in. Please fix. I think the idea of the app is a great one I just needs to work better.
Update: I've not been able to scan receipts for a couple weeks. When I scan, it tells me, "Oops! We ran into some trouble." If I attempt to login to view my receipts, I'm told I'm using an incorrect login, which isn't the case. Looks like the Walmart app is done for, and they plan on keeping the $100 the app made for me. Bummer. Hopefully you're working on it.
Update after a year or so:
I've made at least $150 by scanning my receipts, so yes, I like this app. It takes about 10 seconds to load the scanner, which is lame, but the results are worth waiting for. I also frequently use the app to search for products.
I already got $4.58 back on one receipt I scanned! Other stores (Food Lion & CVS) had my products for cheaper and Walmart's app did the price comparisons automatically for me and put the difference onto a e-gift card! I'm very impressed with this app!
Thanks, Walmart! This is cool!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.