Walmart App: Savings Catcher, Pharmacy, Registry and Everyday Low Prices
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
* NEW! Wish lists for the holidays or any occasion at all. Create and manage a list for yourself or someone else. Share your list on social media.
* Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
* Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
* Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
* Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
* Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
* Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 6.3
Expert adjustments for smoother holiday shopping and saving.
Never finds matches at my store
Every time I search for an item at My Store, the app returns irrelevant and non-matching items, e.g., tonight I'm searching for a dish pan. I can understand seeing various cooking pans and other types of pans. What I don't get is seeing peanut butter, sunglasses, candy, and absolutely no dish pans which I know every WalMart carries. This is just one example of how inadequate the WalMart iPhone app is when it comes to My Store searches.
Update: After continued contact with customer service, I'm disgusted with WalMart. Customer Service uses the wrong name instead of my name and refuse to accept any responsibility for their broken app. They seem to not read what I write as they respond with answers to complaints I didn't make. Or they simply tell me to reinstall or use another device. When I do reinstall, the problem is still there.
Horrible and useless
If I could give zero stars I would. This used to be a good app until they decided to "improve" it. I use it for the shopping list only. Since the update, 99% of the time it tells me item availability unknown in my store. 3 items on my list that I purchased the app said were not available in stores. Now, the latest update has a stupid santa hat on the icon. Seriously? You can't get the item availability portion to work but you can stick a stupid hat on the icon?? And I don't need umpteen options for a shopping list. Just go back to the basic list and fix wht you've screwed up. And EVERY time I try to access the savings cather while in the store, the app crashes. You need to revert to the v ersions that were actually working correctly.
Latest update has ruined savings catcher
I've been using this Walmart app on my iPhone since the beginning of 2015 I have been shopping at the neighborhood Walmart supermarket near my home and the savings catcher thing is been really nice to use as an E gift card for my next shopping trip you know I can scan my receipt easily that's not been the issue issue the last three weeks has been when I go to transfer my savings to an E gift card it keeps telling me "sorry funds can't be transferred try again in 1 hour". This is been going on for three weeks and counting ever since my app updated to the latest version please Walmart get this fixed ASAP
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 19, 2015
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.