Walmart - Savings Catcher, Shopping and Pharmacy App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time & money with the Walmart app, featuring Savings Catcher and Pharmacy.
Our in-store shopping tools make it easy to find items in your store, check prices and availability, and more. Share your location with us so we'll know which Walmart store you're in.
Looking to grab great values on the go? The Walmart app helps you find and buy quality products at unbeatable prices whether you’re shopping at home, in our stores or anywhere in between.
--Introducing Savings Catcher, a New Way to Catch Savings!-- 1) Scan your store receipt using the Walmart app.
2) Savings Catcher compares the prices of eligible items on your receipt against the advertised deals offered by top competitors in your area.
3) If a lower advertised price is found, we’ll give you back the difference on a Walmart Rewards eGift Card.
--Savings Made Easy--
* Shop for hundreds of thousands of items beyond what’s in our stores.
* Get free shipping when you choose our store pickup option. Simply pick up your items at any Walmart store.
* Enjoy free, easy returns. Ship your item back to us or stop by any Walmart store for a quick, in-person return.
* Shop Rollbacks and Value of the Day to save a bundle.
--Shop Smarter-- * Check product prices, ratings/reviews, store inventory and more.
* Scan barcodes and QR codes for additional shopping information. * Type, speak or scan items to build your Shopping List and track total cost.
* Find store hours and directions.
* Browse your Walmart store’s Weekly Ad.
* Order, refill and transfer * View pharmacy prescriptions
--We’ve Won Awards!--
* Mobile App of the Year & Mobile Retailer of the Year (Mobile Commerce Daily)
* #1 in Commerce (Mobile Excellence Awards)
* Best in Class for Mobile Commerce & Marketing (eTail)
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 5.4
We heard from many of you that you have been unable to redeem your Savings Catcher Reward Dollars to your Bluebird Card. Thank you for letting us know! This app update should fix the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.
I love this app
I just downloaded this app the other day while spending over $100 on groceries. The cashier showed me and told me I'd save a lot of money. I was skeptical of the app and didn't think I'd get any money back. I was expecting it to say "no lower prices were found because Walmart has the lowest prices" type of scam. But after scanning my receipt, I actually got $6.50 back! It shows you each item you got money back on, and what store they found it at. It may not be a ton, but hey if I can take $6.50+ off my grocery bill the next time, just for scanning my previous receipt, I will!? I wish I would've found this app sooner! Also, the app is easy to navigate, and I've had no problems with it crashing or any other problems. Download it! It's worth it!
Needs support for lists
I want to be able to quickly and easily reorder my favorite items from this app. At the moment, I can save items in my gift registry lists and scroll through them in the browser on my phone to accomplish this but it's cumbersome. I have to click the item to bring it up, click again to add it to the cart. Go through some sequences to change the quantity if I want to do that and then click the back button in my browser to get back to my list only to go through the whole long process with the next item. I would appreciate if the app developers would make it easy to keep this kind of list in the app (maybe even let me click through and populate the list from my past orders) Then, make it quick and easy for me to scroll down the "favorites" list and get 10 items into my cart in 1 minute. I'm thinking check boxes. Make it a little more convenient for me to order the mundane everyday over and over items and I will do so weekly.
The Best Way to Enhance Your Wal-Mart Shopping Experience
I love using this app more than walking into a Wal-Mart store. I use this app to purchase items online, and have them shipped to my home to avoid all that might be unpleasant about stepping into a Wal-Mart store. But, if walking into a Wal-Mart is unavoidable, then I take advantage of a really nice feature offered on this app called Savings Catcher. The app does a terrific job of scanning the barcodes of your Wal-Mart receipts to look for area stores who may have offered a cheaper price on the same item(s). This app is the best way to enhance your Wal-Mart buying experience! If you have to shop at Wal-Mart, then this app is a must!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.