Walmart - Savings Catcher, Shopping, Pharmacy and Gift Registry App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time & money with the Walmart app, featuring Savings Catcher, Pharmacy and Registry. The Walmart app helps you find and buy quality products at unbeatable prices whether you're shopping at home, in our stores or anywhere in between.
NEW! BABY AND WEDDING REGISTRY
* Create, manage and share your registry anytime, anywhere.
* Scan items with your phone to build your registry in-store. Or choose from thousands of items online.
* Looking to buy a gift? Find registries through the app for easy in-store and online shopping. Prevent duplicate gifts by scanning your store receipt to mark items as purchased from a registry.
* Savings Catcher compares the prices of eligible items on your receipt against the advertised deals offered by top competitors in your area.
* If a lower advertised price is found, we'll give you back the difference on a Walmart eGift Card.
* Simply scan your store receipt using the Walmart app.
EASY ONLINE AND IN-STORE SHOPPING
* Did you know that Walmart sells millions of items online, beyond what's available in stores? Save with low prices on a huge selection of products offered through the app.
* Check product prices, ratings/reviews, store inventory/aisle location and more.
* Enjoy free, easy returns. Get free shipping when you choose our store pickup option.
* Find store hours and directions. Browse your Walmart store's Weekly Ad.
* Create a Shopping List and track total cost.
* Easy prescription refills. Order, transfer and view pharmacy prescriptions.
WE'VE WON AWARDS!
* Mobile App of the Year & Mobile Retailer of the Year (Mobile Commerce Daily)
* #1 in Commerce (Mobile Excellence Awards)
* Best in Class for Mobile Commerce & Marketing (eTail)
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 5.9
We've improved the app to ensure a great experience!
I use this app exclusively for the savings catcher, and it was ok for a while. However, now they have drastically limited the places and items that they compare to, it's almost not worth it anymore. I appreciate the idea, but where I used to at least get about $5 back on any given receipt, I can now spend $300 and only get $0.01 back. No, that's not an exaggeration. I only got a penny back after my $300 shopping trip just two weeks ago and it happens frequently. The other thing I dislike is the time limit you have to scan your receipt. They only give you a week, and their idea of a week is also shorter than 7 whole days. I went shopping on a Tuesday and temporarily lost my receipt after coming home. I found it on the following Monday (so 6 days later) and tried to scan it, and it told me I couldn't because it had already been a week. That was irritating. My last and final complaint is that I just scanned a receipt this week and it has been a total of 4 days and it still hasn't processed yet. They specifically tell you it takes no more than 48 hours, which is obviously not true. Savings catcher was a nice idea in theory, but needs work.
The app has a bug on payments. The app doesn't allow for Pay Pal.
Tried checking out. Was disappointed to discover that app doesn't allow pay pal as an option. Used credit card. The app then changed my expiration date and would not allow me to correct it. Checked to see if there was a help page to get the number for Customer service. Not available. Had to go online to get it. Customer service could not explain the problem but did fix it and also helped me remove my card after the order because it is also not an option on the app.
My suggestion, use the app as a quick way to see if something is in the store or online. But if you intend to order online, just go the full website and avoid this app. No one likes issues with payments!!
New TOS eliminates big savings from drug stores
Since the inception of Savings Catcher in August/September of 2014, I have saved a total of $110, roughly $20 a month. I have commented to multiple people how satisfied I have been with the Savings Catcher app. Starting today Walmart has decided to eliminate non like items they will match like bakery items, which I can support. They are however conveniently, "limiting (their) comparisons to offers of other mass market retailers, grocery and dollar stores, REMOVING COMPARISONS WITH DRUG STORES." CVS and Walgreens is where the majority of the price matches come from. And they are as mass market as the other retailers. Then they have the nerve to end with, "We are dedicated to providing customers like you with Everyday Low Prices." This app is a joke because of what it claims and the fact that I can go across the street and find lower prices. Walmart. Failing. Always...
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 03, 2015
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.