powerOne Finance Pro Calculator - Financial, Mortgage, Business Calculator
By Infinity Softworks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powerful financial, business and real estate calculator includes algebraic, RPN input and over 400 free calculations. Create your own, keep a history and share with others.
● Multiple time Apple staff pick including Best of 2010
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best financial calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether mortgages and real estate, finance and investing, math and science, medical, health, conversions or construction, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in decimal, fraction or feet-inch format with hundreds of functions that include powers, logs, trig, programmers math and more.
Sometimes a number isn't enough. Visually seeing data in the form of a function graph, bar chart or scatter plot enhances understanding like a result never could. For instance, analyze Mortgage, Auto Loan and TVM amortizations, watch investments grow in 401(k) and Savings, and visually see the relationship between NPV, IRR, NUS and NFV in cash flows. Zoom, pan, trace and analyze in many bundled and Library templates, or add to your own.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Past computations are always available at your fingertips. powerOne automatically saves a history of your calculations. Name them, annotate them, share them or re-calculate.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template on an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and it will load right into powerOne.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator with three theme options
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Time Value of Money with Amortizations
- Mortgages with PITI and Amortizations (Conventional and Canadian)
- Cash Flows including NPV, IRR, NFV, NUS and more
- Area Conversions
- Auto Lease
- Auto Loan
- Capitalization Rate
- Currency Conversions
- Date Conversions
- General Loan
- Investment Return
- Length Conversions
- Mass Conversions
- Percent Change
- Profit Margin
- Summary Data including sum, average, min and max
- Volume Conversions
* Access to hundreds of additional templates in the Library
* Create your own templates
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers and trig to programmer's math and matrices
* Save a history of all calculations automatically
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Fixed various RPN calculator issues, including stack rows wrapping to the next line and history display
- Turned off swipe scrolling between iPhone calculator keyboards as it may have been causing other problems with button selection
- Other bug fixes
*** Please help out by leaving a review and/or rating in the App Store. ***
*** Have a problem, comment or suggestion? Please email us at email@example.com. ***
One Powerful Calculator
I was looking for a calculator for my iPad 2, because I did not have the app preinstalled like I did in my iPhone 4. I bought this app recommended by a Podcaster & Lawyer, David Sparks (of the Mac power users podcast) and I use it all the time to convert feet to yards, dates, mortgage payments, BMI calculations, speed & distance, and of course savings goals. It is the fulcrum of so many financial and other plans I have been making and it helps me to know how much I need to save to retire early and not be dependent on the IRS tax return to make large purchases. Having a goal and defined steps make so many more things possible than I had previously realized.
Simply the best calculator app
This is the only calculator app I'll ever need. It's the only one that actually offers more than my trusty HP. The templates cover everything, and I recommend this app to anyone in finance or business
With this release, it's back to my only calculator
Been using this calculator since as far back as I can remember. Now that the keyboard stays fixed it will be the only calculator I'll use again.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Infinity Softworks, Inc.
- © 2000-2014 Infinity Softworks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.