Hoccer is a communication service that focuses on the protection of your privacy. It transmits messages and attachments with a maximum level of security (end-to-end transport & encryption). Our app is available as a free download and allows transfer of attachments of any size. Hoccer is a secure alternative to traditional text messaging services, which use your 3G/LTE or Wi-Fi. Send messages, photos, videos, contacts, audio files, locations, and much more free and, most notably, safe.
END-TO-END AND TRANSPORT ENCRYPTION
All messages and attachments are transport encrypted (up to 4096 Bit public key) and are safely delivered from sender to recipient thanks to Hoccer's end-to-end encryption. Even we at Hoccer cannot read your messages as we have no insights of the content of the transmitted data. Hoccer is made in Germany and subject to the high standards of German Data Protection laws.
ANONYMOUS & PRIVATE
For registration, Hoccer requires no sensitive or private information such as phone number or email address. Your identity remains invariably anonymous, because for Hoccer, any user is just a randomly generated number (Client ID). Furthermore, your contacts are protected, no synchronization of your address book or details of private data (data minimization) are needed.
HOCCER'S BASIC FEATURES
• Text messages
• Photos, camera images, videos
• Voice mails and audio files
• Contact information, location, PDFs, and much more regardless of the file's size
• Unlimited number of members in group chats (no hard limits)
• End-to-end and transport encryption for all messages and attachments
• In-App-invitations or send friend's request via SMS or e-mail
• Add friends via code or QR code scan
• Multiple image upload
• Delivery confirmation (optional)
• Notifications can be disabled per group and per contact
• Define up- and download limits for attachments
HOCCER'S SPECIAL FEATURES
• Geo-location based communication: spontaneous communication with users around you, fully encrypted, no exchange of (private) user data necessary
• Gesture-controlled sending of messages and attachments in nearby-mode
• Import & export files for secure mobile data management (webserver)
• Compile & play media collections
• Access control (passcode protection) with mug shot option
• Key management (import & export) and key renewal up to 4096 Bits
• Anonymous push notifications in notification center
Secure data sharing based on geo-location technology - Next generation messaging
Take part in public discussions and connect to others around you as easy as never before. With Hoccer you can exchange messages and media completely anonymous and encrypted - simultaneously with many users in group- or in individual chats. Anyone who enabled "nearby”-mode within 100 m will be listed and can start communication right away by using simple gestures. Check out who is next to you - at home, in the office or at events! Data exchange as easy as never before.
REVIEW, SUPPORT & CONTACT
We’re looking forward to your reviews and like to thank you for your support! Got questions, problems or suggestions? Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
All information on Hoccer’s security measures can be found here: http://hoccer.com/hoccer-xo-privacy-security-statement/
Hoccer regularly publishes updates with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
FOLLOW, LIKE, TWEET US
- Improved iOS 11 compatibility
- Improved push notifications
- New End User License Agreement
- Abuse report function
Ratings and Reviews
App never connects properly
The app has not connected for 2 days now.
Amazing and Fun
This app is so much fun and so useful. The people who thought this up have great imaginations!!!! Why transfer the old boring way, instead toss your data back and forth, so much fun. I never thought transferring anything could be amusing...this proves me wrong!!!
I use it to transfer data from my Touch to my Motorola Droid. Thanks so much for this amazing app and it's free, couldn't ask for anything cooler to send data from one device to another.
10 stars in my book
This is better than sliced bread!
This is fantastic!! I put it on my IPhone4 and installed it on my iPad, even tho it doesn't say that it is compatible with the iPad.
Well, guess what? It works just great with the IPad! I've tried three different transfer programs, but this one is the best for photos. The text transfer works fine too. I'm using my wifi connection in the house, but haven't tried the Bluetooth yet.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.