LivingSocial - Deals on Restaurants, Spas, Hotels, Concerts and more
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hey, explorers! Save up to 80% on great local restaurants, tickets and events, relaxing spas, unique products, luxurious hotels, and more with LivingSocial’s free app for your iPhone or iPad. The deals on our app will help you discover, share, and save on the best things to see and do in your city.
Local Experiences & Events
Tasting menus at local restaurants, spa massages, live concerts, and other popular businesses and can't-miss events.
Hotels & Travel Packages
Amazing travel packages and hotel deals from all-inclusive vacations abroad to relaxing weekend breaks nearby.
Products Shipped To You
Huge deals on electronics, home décor, fashion, jewelry, makeup, fitness gear, and more shipped directly to you.
How Does It Work?
DISCOVER: To find deals near you, just check the map, filter by category, search, or browse.
BUY: Purchase a deal quickly, easily, and safely on the app with the tap of a finger.
REDEEM: Access any purchase under Vouchers, follow the instructions, and enjoy!
What's New in Version 4.2.8
We're thrilled to get this new version to you! New features include:
- More hotel deals! We've added hundreds of new deals on hotels in cities big and small.
- You can now pay using Visa Checkout.
- We've made fine print easier to read. It's important stuff, you shouldn't have to strain your eyes.
- Just the right amount of performance and other general improvements.
Local tab is nearly useless in the app
So let me preface this by saying - I live in a city, a city where LivingSocial is more commonly used than GroupOn. There is no shortage of truly local deals when I look online, but on the app my local deals are about 90% online shopping deals (which I don't even want to see according to my online preferences!).
Local deals should actually show local deals, especially when there are plenty that exist. I scrolled through maybe 20 deals and saw three that were actually local. This app is getting deleted until that's fixed.
If you use LivingSocial to find local deals, I suggest using the site rather than this app that tries to get you to buy cheap junk online.
1) I purchase a ticket to a festival. If you look at the voucher on a desktop computer it has my name. But when I look at the voucher in the mobile app it has my ex boyfriends name. I had to call to verify that it was my name that will be at will call & not his. I was uneasy showing up with my cell phone and it having a completely different name on it.
2) While looking at my voucher on the mobile app there is an option to add to passbook. I have clicked it over and over and it still does not add to my passbook. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing. Until these issues are resolved that app is useless to me.
This is a great way to find GREAT deals!
I have used Living Social for a few years now as my secret way to find AMAZING deals on all kinds of items, particularly great restaurants that are off the beaten path. I have never been disappointed with any purchase that I've made. I'm currently using the app at least once a week to make a purchase. Life is so much easier when there is a local resource available to help me choose the best of what I'm looking for.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 4.2.8
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hungry Machine Inc
- © 2015 LivingSocial, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.