LivingSocial - Deals on Restaurants, Spas, Hotels, Concerts and more
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hey, explorers! Save up to 80% on great local restaurants, tickets and events, relaxing spas, unique products, luxurious hotels, and more with LivingSocial’s free app for your iPhone or iPad. The deals on our app will help you discover, share, and save on the best things to see and do in your city.
Local Experiences & Events
Tasting menus at local restaurants, spa massages, live concerts, and other popular businesses and can't-miss events.
Hotels & Travel Packages
Amazing travel packages and hotel deals from all-inclusive vacations abroad to relaxing weekend breaks nearby.
Products Shipped To You
Huge deals on electronics, home décor, fashion, jewelry, makeup, fitness gear, and more shipped directly to you.
How Does It Work?
DISCOVER: To find deals near you, just check the map, filter by category, search, or browse.
BUY: Purchase a deal quickly, easily, and safely on the app with the tap of a finger.
REDEEM: Access any purchase under Vouchers, follow the instructions, and enjoy!
What's New in Version 4.2.8
We're thrilled to get this new version to you! New features include:
- More hotel deals! We've added hundreds of new deals on hotels in cities big and small.
- You can now pay using Visa Checkout.
- We've made fine print easier to read. It's important stuff, you shouldn't have to strain your eyes.
- Just the right amount of performance and other general improvements.
1) I purchase a ticket to a festival. If you look at the voucher on a desktop computer it has my name. But when I look at the voucher in the mobile app it has my ex boyfriends name. I had to call to verify that it was my name that will be at will call & not his. I was uneasy showing up with my cell phone and it having a completely different name on it.
2) While looking at my voucher on the mobile app there is an option to add to passbook. I have clicked it over and over and it still does not add to my passbook. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing. Until these issues are resolved that app is useless to me.
I've been using Living Social for many years. I use it especially while traveling. In the past, I've found everything from ballet tickets at Bob Carr Performing Arts in Orlando, to AT&T/Quicken Loans National golf tickets in Maryland.
I have very few complaints/issues.
Once, I was charged taxes & 20% gratuity on a $120 steakhouse bill once (instead of the $70 Living Social amount). That was a surprise. Since then, they've started noting that in the fine print (*gratuity & taxes are based on the pre-deal value etc.).
Just remember to read the fine print & reach out to customer service with any questions.
LS's customer service is also top-notch & the app is easy to navigate. As for the mapping, I just copy & paste the addresses into Waze.
So far so good!
I've had a great experience using LS. I have yet to see full results of my purchase (spa-treatment), BUT, using LS has been simple, efficient, economical & thus far, I'm really happy w the service provided by both LS and the spa. As a result, I hope to continue a relationship with both!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 4.2.8
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hungry Machine Inc
- © 2015 LivingSocial, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.