Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 7.1
We’ve made amazing improvements to some of your favorite features!
•You can now log water in cups, ounces, or ml.
•Your recently logged water amounts are saved so you can log them quickly.
•You’ll love the new and improved weight logging flow.
•Enjoy bug fixes, performance updates, and more reliability.
These changes are rolling out slowly, so don’t worry if you don’t see them in the app yet.
We hope you enjoy and happy logging!
Pop up alert ads are too much
I've loved MFP and have been an avid daily user for over 3 years and have watched the product grown and evolved. I wasn't surprised when ads started to show up and the push for Premium began, but now I'm beginning to get pop up iOS Alerts saying things like I'm a "lucky iOS user" who "won a new iPhone 6" and that I have "won another spin" from some random website. The only way to dismiss them is by hitting "OK" each time. Fortunately, it doesn't take me anywhere. It'd be an entirely new level of aggravation if an ad like that took me out of the app. If this happened once in a while, I'd still be annoyed but not as much as I am right now after it took me through a round of 12 pop ups to dismiss while adding a simple 5-ingredient recipe! I understand revenue is needed and that the product is great warranting these kinds of improvements to encourage Premium sign ups, but this is unnecessary and so annoying. Find another way UA/MFP; this is too far.
Easy to maintain
The barcode function makes it real easy to consistently track what u ingest as long as u remember not to throw away the wrapper, container,etc. that has barcode for your smartphone to scan. This makes it easy and relatively fast (depending on the amount and variety you eat), e.g. you can easily search for the number one meal from Burger King or some other fast food restaurant and it haves all the nutritional facts you need drawn up for you to see exactly where all the calories are. However, cooking a meal from home requires you to log in every ingredient you want to track down, even the salt and pepper--that can become time consuming, but in retrospect there is the option added to save that particular meal combo so that if you cook with the same ingredients it automatically has it booked together, which I think is pretty awesome.
Love app, please add sugar alcohol tracking
I love the app and have used it for many years. The challenges are fun and give a little extra motivation. I haven't won a prize from any of them yet, but some day I will!! 😉
As far as the recent update, I agree with many others that the old slider bar to update weight was better. It was fewer clicks, and it was really satisfying to be able the drag it whenever there was a 0.6 lbs or more weight loss. Odd mind trick, but whatever keeps the motivation up is a good thing.
My #1 request is to add sugar alcohols to the tracker. Many labels report them now (though they are not required) and it's very helpful for reduced carb diets. The Internet is littered with MFP blogs requesting this. Please consider giving the users this feature.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 24, 2016
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 141 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99