From the creators of Zombieville USA, one of 2009's top App Store games comes the next must-have action extravaganza - OMG Pirates!
Take on the role of the ninja, and defend your homeland against your evil pirate nemeses. Yes yes, its a little ridiculous, but its really just an excuse to bombard your eyeballs with AWESOME NINJA ACTION. Check out the trailer at www.mikamobile.com!
-- Features --
- Classic side-scrolling beat-em-up gameplay!
- Intense, fluid animation!
- Numerous enemy types, from cutlass wielding peons to riflemen and bombardiers!
- Epic boss battles!
- Several exotic locations to do battle in, from a pirate tavern to an active volcano!
- Precise touch-screen controls that are simple to learn but hard to master. Unleash various combos and special moves, and deflect your opponents attacks with expert timing!
- Grow in power as you defeat your foes! Level up your ninja to discover new combos, increase your attack power, and more!
- Multiple difficulties, to accommodate players who are not actually REAL ninjas!
- Unlockable SURVIVAL mode after completing the main adventure!
- Listen to your own music in game!
- Optimizations made to support upcoming iOS versions
- Added support for fast app switching
Ratings and Reviews
Hot Ninja Arcade action - just plain fun
The original Mika Mobile game, it still stands as a testament to good gaming principles - good art that serves it's purpose, play that can be either simple or more involved, and of course plenty of satisfying punches! That being said, like the other Mika Mobile games (Zombieville series and Battleheart), it also has that one great game quality, making you wish for more. In this case I would say a new version might include:
- Costume options, including female ninjas
- One or two special equipment slots for items like flash bombs, etc
- An option to use some kind of stealth
Like all Mika Mobile games, a full-bore light RPG could easily be made from it. I don't expect to see one, but if there ever were I would buy it in a heart beat.
This app is pretty fun and I didn't realize that this had survival mode so I'm gonna go try that out but honestly yes the story is a bit short but still fun, I would like them to add different kind of ninja suits and colors and be able to have secondary weapons like shurikens and etc. I'm giving this 4/5 stars
Good but could be better.
Needs more modes and weapons. Could also have a store system to buy the weapons and outfits from. I like the level up system. Very good gameplay value.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.