TurboScan™ Pro - document & receipt scanner
By Piksoft Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and other text. Using just your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly scan your multipage documents in high quality PDFs or JPEGs, name, store and send them anywhere.
• "I was going to buy a Quick Scanner so I could go paperless, but this app has just saved me hundreds of dollars" (TurboScan user)
• Featured in The NY Times, CNN Money and The Telegraph.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately detect document edges, straighten them (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text - black on white. Color and photo modes are also available.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you guaranteed perfect result every time.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you routinely send documents to a predefined address with one tap, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan 3x mode for sharpest scans
• Touch ID & passcode lock
• Document naming, storage inside the app and smart search
• Add and reorder pages at any time
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page for printing, etc.
• “Email to myself” feature for quick routine emails
• Email or message documents as PDF, JPEG, or PNG, or save to Photos
• Upload, auto-upload and backup to iCloud Drive
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like Dropbox or Google Drive to send to clouds
• Copy & paste scans to other scans or Clipboard, and merge
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Printing via AirPrint or printing apps
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. Please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
What's New in Version 2.8.5
Touch ID / passcode lock
Auto-upload to iCloud Drive
More document sizes
Better color processing in documents
Camera zoom is back
Options to reduce PDF size before sending
Document stats (scan Properties screen: Pen button)
“Open JPEG In” for multiple JPEGs
“Copy to” feature
Swipe to switch between scans
New options in TurboScan settings:
• Message PDFs
• “Start with camera” option
• Sortable filename format option
• Spell-check names option
• Camera grid
• TurboScan folder in Photos
This scanner is best
I have used Turbo Scan now for several years - it is great. I use it to scan large blue prints 22" x 34" and can then email it or print on smaller paper. This app lets you "frame" or crop in order to pick segments of a document/picture. Other scanners are not user friendly for scanning large prints or even a "white board" and then print on letter size paper. Don't waste time and money on other apps ( I have tried several others and they can't compare to this one).
A previous update removed the ability to scan a "white board" from a distance with clarity. Current scanned image is very small and framing is difficult and then making the image larger is not clear. Previously I could zoom in on distant white board, then frame - image was very good. Would like to see this as an option. Currently I am using an iPhone 6+.
I still rate this app as a 5 star.
Update review 6/6/17
I asked for the return of the "zoom in" feature and the technical department responded. It helps with whiteboard scans or large sized drawings that would be difficult or impossible to get a good scan. If rating scale went higher than 5 it would see a 10 from me. The other updates that were made has truly made this the best scanner on the market.
YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.
Thanks Turboscan for making the best scanner app even better.
Best app idea ever!
I have been using this app since its start and it has always been my go to application for keeping track of whiteboards, napkin doodles, business cards, papers, documentation. Anything you have on paper that you want digital this is the perfect app for all your needs. It cleans up all shadows, old discolored "white"-boards and gives it a beautiful copy in digital form. It also can be used for grabbing recipes, articles you want to keep from magazines, or even the mound of scrap papers shoved in wallets and I would guess purses. Love it and it has been a consistent and solid performing app. FYI there is *NO* OCR or Business Card to address book integration. That is not its purpose. If you need these features I would look to Microsoft OneNote as it scrapes images for text. The mobile version of OneNote, the last time I used it, was horrible.
Really the best
I've used Turbo Scan for years now, and am extremely satisfied. I have taken a few things for granted now that I've seen how other scanning apps work (trying to help vendors figure out their apps that don't do all that Turbo Scan does). Turbo Scan's frame adjustment is very user friendly and precise because of the zoom feature. I love the "copy to" feature for either a document or a page, so I don't have to do another scan or select from the camera roll again. Also love the email feature that you can configure to include a cc email address. Developer responded to my email within hours when I checked if there was a Folders feature ("no folder feature yet"), so I'm hoping. Somehow lucked out in getting Turbo Scan from the get go and appreciate how robust it is.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 06, 2017
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.