Project Planner - Project, Task & Resource Management on Gantt chart
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Project Planner 2 is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Planner 2 allows you manage multiple projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in portrait and landscape view in days, weeks or months scale.
- managing multiple projects
- viewing your tasks as a list or Gantt Chart
- viewing multiple projects on Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks
- exporting and importing projects in .ppf format (supported by Project Planner 2, Project Planner 2 HD and Project Planner for OSX - available in Mac App Store)
- exporting and importing project in .gan format (supported by Gantt Project available on OSX, Windows and Linux) (importing with some limitations: Project Planner imports all dependencies as 'hard' and 'end-to-start')
- exporting reports in PDF format (readable in Adobe Reader, OSX Preview and all full pdf compatible readers)
- exporting chart as image in PNG format
- exporting are available by mail, to iTunes and to Dropbox
- importing are available from iTunes), from mail and from Dropbox
- printing reports ans charts directly from app using AirPrint
User manual is available on the product webpage.
What's New in Version 4.1.3
Great app for managers
I've been using this app for several months and I consider it a great tool to monitor the progress of my projects.
Clearly the best app out there right now for PM's with well designed UI.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 4.1.3
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Peritum.Net
- © 2009-2016 Peritum.Net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.