By Kazumasa Kojima
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Though we want to remember the birthdays of our friends and family, it is difficult to remember all of them. So we add birthdays to our contacts or our calendar. But, the birthdays had passed without realizing them. Do you have such experiences?
Birthdayz can solve such problem. It’s easy to use! All you have to do is to launch and quit Birthdayz after adding birthdays to your contacts. After that, Birthdayz will notify you of birthdays like an alarm clock.
- Notify you of birthdays at the time you set it to
- Show the number of birthdays on the app icon
- List birthdays in upcoming order
- Show days remaining until the next birthdays
- Show next ages
Dates of Birth
- List dates of birth in chronological order
- Show current ages
- Show info of each person
- Show constellation, Chinese zodiac, and days from birth
- Contact by phone, email, and message (*Phone is not available on iPod touch)
- Search by name, name phonetic, and company name
- Compatible with the Retina Display
- A device that supports multitasking (iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch 3rd Generation or later) is required for birthday notification.
- This app uses birthdays of your contacts. Please use the Contacts app or other apps compatible with it to add birthdays to your contacts or edit them. This app does not have the functionality.
- You need to launch and quit this app once after adding or editing birthdays to notify birthdays correctly.
- If you need support, see the support site of this app.
What's New in Version 2.9.1
- Fixed minor bug
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 29, 2013
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Kazumasa Kojima
- © 2009-2013 Kazumasa Kojima
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.