Bing – Fast and beautiful mobile search engine
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voted #5 of top 100 iPhone apps of 2016 by PC Mag!
Finding things to do on your iPhone can feel like a scavenger hunt across multiple apps. The Bing search app brings together the best of search while connecting you to the apps you trust to help you ‘find’ and ‘do’ faster and easier.
• Tap it. Discover it. Do it. Tap “Near me” for restaurants, attractions, gas stations, groceries and much more. Faster and easier to find new local places to love and deals you won’t want to miss. Or Go into “Deals” to browse offers, discounts, and coupons at retailers near you.
• Find it. Watch it. Book it. Discover great movies to watch, read reviews and tap to stream. Prefer to go out? Find new movies and showtimes and get tickets. Browse through restaurants, book a table and, when you are ready, get directions or a taxi right from the app.
• Scan it. Compare it. Buy it. Use the built-in barcode scanner to review products and compare prices at select major retailers (eg, Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Target); tap to buy it online. One quick scan can save you both time and money.
Here’s what the press says about the Bing app:
• PC Mag: #5 of top 100 iPhone apps of 2016 (http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow_viewer/0,3253,l=286654&a=286659&po=5,00.asp, April 15, 2016)
• Engadget: Bing for iPhone makes it easy to jump from search straight to your apps (http://www.engadget.com/2015/11/18/microsoft-bing-for-iphone-app-integration-update/, November 18, 2015)
“the new Bing app definitely feels like a more "mobile-native" search experience. Between voice integration, the quick access to local info without having to type and the integration with your app collection, Bing for iPhone is definitely worth a look if you want a deeper search experience.”
• The Verge: Microsoft overhauls its Bing for iPhone app to take on Google (http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/18/9754310/microsoft-bing-iphone-app-update, November 18, 2015)
“The new Bing for iPhone app does a good job of providing useful results that aren’t just a list of text or Wikipedia links. For films, Bing lists their Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB ratings, and even iOS apps like Netflix or iTunes where you can buy or rent titles. It’s even clever enough to remove options for Spotify for artists like Taylor Swift that keep their latest albums off of most streaming services.”
• Cult of Mac: Bing’s redesigned iPhone app focuses on instant answers (http://www.cultofmac.com/398079/bing-iphone-redesign/, November 18, 2015)
“When you conduct a search, it’s clear Bing tries very hard to figure out what you’re looking for and just give it to you. Displaying search results is the last resort.” “Finding what you’re looking for now takes much less time.”
• PC Mag: (http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2497239,00.asp, December 31, 2015) “Bing makes it easy, and makes taking the next steps easier, with its app integrations. Add the bonuses of QR scanning, more-accessible privacy controls, Bing Rewards for gift cards and more, and you've got our Editors' Choice for iPhone search apps.”
*Some features are not available in all countries.
What's New in Version 6.7.2
• Pick your preferred map app for directions to places
• Explore trending songs and artists on the new Music page
• Add movies to your Netflix/ Amazon Prime watchlist and explore your watchlist directly in the Movies page
• New reading mode option on news pages to make reading more enjoyable
• Sign in with your Microsoft account to see your search history from other devices where you signed in
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 25, 2016
- Version: 6.7.2
- Size: 77.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.