By Leechbite Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LeechTunes, the fresh new way to enjoy your iPod music. Now you can listen to your music with great ease and style. LeechTunes features customized gesture controls in a skinned interface that shouts out your personality.
LeechTunes is perfect for in-car use for safer music control. No need to look away from the road while changing track & playlist. Also great while doing other tasks like jogging, working-out or just general listening.
- Main Features:
• Gesture controls for basic iPod functions.
• Portrait and Landscape layouts.
• 21 built-in skins/themes.
• User skin. Use your favourite image as background!
• View official site of current track's artist.
• Quick web search for related YouTube videos.
• Wikipedia info on artist.
• Programmable 2-finger gesture controls for easy access to frequently used functions.
• A more powerful media browser with music queuing and playlist management.
• Auto-lock disable function with paused music override.
• Time display.
• Share on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Share with friends what you are currently listening!
• Audio route button to easily change audio output including Airplay and Bluetooth devices.
• Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Korean and Traditional Chinese languages supported.
- All customizable gesture controls:
• Tap: Play/Pause music
• Left/Right Swipe: Previous/Next track
• Up/Down Swipe: Volume control
• Double-Tap: Toggle Shuffle Mode
• Triple-Tap: Toggle Repeat Mode
• 2-Finger Tap: Play All Media
• 2-Finger Up/Down: Switch Playlist
• 2-Finger Left/Right: Forward/Rewind (quick-swipe to skip 30s)
• Shake: Shuffle play songs.
• Tap & Hold: Play current artist.
• 2-FingerTap & Hold: Share on Facebook.
Other available functions:
• Previous Skin.
• Next Skin.
• Play current album.
• Show Playlist.
• Share on Instagram.
• Mute On/Off.
What's New in Version 3.1
v3.1: All the stuff that got missed on v3.0 update including a lot of the most requested features!
- All gestures are (finally) customizable!
- New gesture: 2-finger tap and hold.
- Search function added in media browser.
- Added Genre in media browser.
- Added option to hide iCloud music. Option is set in the Settings App/LeechTunes. (iOS 6 and higher)
- Twitter and Instagram share added. (iOS 6 and higher)
- Facebook share can now include screenshots. (iOS 6 and higher)
- Gesture command to quickly tweet or share to Instagram. (iOS 6 and higher)
- Gesture command to 'Mute On/Off'.
- 'Previous Track' command now restarts the track first before going to previous track.
- 'AlbumArt BG2' is the new default skin on fresh install. 'Default' skin is still there but is no longer the default. Confused? I don't blame you.
- Updates to AlbumArt BG skins default background color.
- Minor updates to navigation colors.
- Bug fixes all around including the incorrect play status display.
Leech is exactly what this app is becoming
They should call it "leash tunes" because now users are leashed to it.
Please restore the use of the iOS global playlist manager instead of the one in the app.
Leech tunes used to piggyback the iOS music player, extending its superb UI and functionality to the global player. Now it has it's own, meaning the iOS playlist overrides Leech's active playlist when Leech goes to sleep. Meanwhile iOS preserves it's playlist even after app crashes and also has a decent shuffle algorithm, unlike the one now included in Leechtunes.
This is a big problem if you want to use a headset, car stereo, the iOS slide-up overlay, or the app itself in any order, and you listen to music a lot. Honestly if the Music app had a decent landscape view I'd be done with Leechtunes.
Since you won't be motivated by old users as purchases are lifetime, could I paypal you to fix this?
Great app for iPad in the truck
I love this app for my main interface for my music in the truck, I replaced my entire head unit with an iPad and this is my player! I get a lot of wow’s!
I would like to report that from time to time if you try and change the play list it will crash. the only thing i could find to fix it is a restart of the iPad. Doesn’t happen often but does happen.
Also the Mix, Replay and source buttons are very hard to hit. even when not driving. please make them larger. Also some times when i go to change the volume I end up skipping tracks because the Forward and Reverse is a little too sensitive.
I don't typically write many reviews, but I was compelled to because I don't understand the belly-aching one star review asking for his/her 99¢ back? This app enables users to better enjoy the simplicity of their (already organized) iTunes library. All the talk of creating new playlists and the "UI being a direct reflection of already created playlists" is the point of simplicity that makes this app awesome, and this developer has done an outstanding job creating a beautiful, simple, and intuitive UI for music lovers on the go. I LOVE IT!!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 04, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Jory Compendio
- © 2009-2013 Jory Compendio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.