Tweetr for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UPDATED FOR IPHONE 5
★★★★★ REVIEW - DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY EXTRA SIGNUPS
"I love the idea of being able to schedule my tweets. This is the app that I've been dreaming about and now I own it. Hands down, best money I've ever spent on an app!" App Store Reviewer.
Tweetr simply lets you schedule your tweets to be sent at any time and date. It is feature packed and the inbuilt browser lets you quickly link to content in your tweets in all one interface.
Some of the great features of Tweetr are:
• Schedule tweets to be sent at any date in the future. These tweets are saved on our servers so they can be sent on this exact time.
• Multiuser syncing of scheduled tweets and drafts
• Manage more than one twitter account
• Create draft tweets.
• Use the inbuilt web browser to navigate to a webpage, then insert this link as a short URL all within the app.
• Use the maps function to find your current location, drag the map to another location then insert a link or the address (uses reverse geo-coding) or both of this location.
• Upload photos from your library, or directly from the camera.
• Upload saved videos or use the video camera if your iPhone supports video.
• Use your sent tweets as the beging of new tweet.
• Delete queued/sent tweets by simply swiping your finger across the tweet.
** Tweetr uses X-Auth which means that your username and password is only used to obtain a "key" from twitter. Your username and password is not stored (the login screen says that it does but this has not been updated since switching to X-Auth).
One of the most important features of Tweetr is that if you need to quit the app while writing a great tweet any text will be saved when your re-open the app.
What's New in Version 2.0
1. Retina Graphics
2. iPhone 5 support.
3. Fixes issue with yFrog.
4. Fixed issue with not saved to server.
best thing for scheduling
best thing for scheduling non picture content - horrible for picture uploads - yfrog is an outdated service - also my picture quality was greatly reduced! there were some login issues as well that were only solved by changing my password.
Only app I could find that let's you schedule tweets in advance #awesome
DO NOT BUY.
biggest waste of money. $5 dollars for an app that doesn't work. I try to add my account and it says "your account can not be loaded" and I even put in another account. Same thing. My friends are having the same issue.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 14, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Ballinger
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.