Calorie Counter by FatSecret
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect with a global community of people looking to make a change for the better and start losing weight the healthy way. Achieve your goals with FatSecret, the most easy to use calorie counter app.
FatSecret is the most intuitive app for dieting and is 100% free. Keep track of your food, exercise and weight, with access to the world's highest quality food and nutrition database and most supportive community.
The app is available on Apple Watch.
The app is integrated with the Health app which lets you share your data with other Health connected apps. In particular you can:
- add all your foods and their detailed nutritional information to the Health app
- sync your weight with the Health app
The app also syncs with FatSecret Professional, the most convenient way to share your food, exercise and weight with your preferred health professional. Your health professional will get free access to simple and powerful tools to monitor your performance and provide you with feedback, advice and support.
FatSecret is fast, simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed with your diet:
- An intuitive food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- A wonderful community that's ready to support you and turbo charge your weight loss.
- Sharing and interacting with your professional of choice.
- A barcode scanner and auto-complete functions.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Fantastic recipes and meal ideas.
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter by FatSecret. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
What's New in Version 6.2.0
*** App update coming soon with old summary columns at top and macro nutrients in food diary. Please don't update and wait for the next version... sorry ;) ***
- iOS 9 support
- Improved user interface
- New food diary summary view including macro nutrient calorie breakdown
I have type one diabetes and use this to look up carbs to calculate my insulin. It is really helpful and the library of foods and brands is vast. The only thing I wished were different is the way things are grouped (or lack of) once you choose the restaurant. Like all the drinks should be together, all the sides, etc. If you don't know exactly what something is named or you put it in in a way that isn't exactly as listed, you have to page through to find it. Otherwise it's the best app I have found for being able to look up nutrition information for so many foods.
This app is intuitive and easy to use. It has 90% of the foods I eat need to track and was easy to see daily and per meal macronutrient breakdown.
That was before the update.
Now I have to scroll down to the bottom to see my daily totals, where the info is cluttered with other stats. It's also more difficult to see the per meal breakdown. I can't just glance anymore. The organization before the update was much easier to read and understand.
I'll continue to use the app since it is the best I've used. Maybe consider rearranging the stats for the next update. Thanks.
I use this app everyday and I love it!! I've been using it for a few months now. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because the workouts don't sync with the health app. Everything else does tho and it's the bomb :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 08, 2015
- Version: 6.2.0
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Secret Industries Pty Ltd
- © 2015 FatSecret
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.