By Rainfrog, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FEATURED IN APPLE’S “AMAZING APPS & GAMES” PROMOTION! 66% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME.
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Play music from your music library in place of the default music. You can even play music through iTunes Radio or other apps while Pocket Yoga is running.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• HealthKit and Health app support! Track your heart rate and calories burned.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Today Extension helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
• Support for iPad Pro
• Improved Activity ring integration for Apple Watch
• Technical fixes
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Using it again
After years of using another yoga app, I tried this one again. I tried it again because it has had lots of updates lately, and I was interested in doing some different poses.
I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed it more than I used to. I especially liked the middle and the ending. In the middle the pace speeds up, and then the ending slows down again with plenty of shavasana.
I love Pocket Yoga!
Pocket Yoga is great for my fitness and health. I have been used it from my iPhone and then also with my Apple watch. The activity ring is perfect to track my progress!
Thanks to Rainfrog LLC developers for this app which well deserves 5 stars and even more. Pocket Yoga is Fantastic and is even getting better and better with each update.
Great Yoga App
I really like this app because of the focus on repetition that puts me in a more meditative state. I do wish I could alter the timing on some of the portions because I feel like it almost goes too fast sometimes. I also think it would be better to earn like a mantra of the day or a daily teaching instead of a new background with our karma points.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 09, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 94.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Rainfrog, LLC
- © 2009-2015 Rainfrog, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3 Karma Points$0.99
- 25 Karma Points$4.99
- 100 Karma Points$9.99
- 225 Karma Points$19.99