FullControl is a fun, and easy-to-use app that turns your iPhone or iPad into a remote control. So you can control your computer with a tap or flick of a finger.
Why is FullControl so different?
• there are specific commands for each Mac application, for ALL Mac applications!
• high commands customization;
• launch applications;
• volume control;
• navigate through Mac filesystem and open files;
• remote keyboard and mouse.
Do you want to skip to the next track? There is a fast command for this! Do you need to stop the movie? There is a command for this!
Want to start a video? Do not look for it with the mouse, FullControl allows you to access the contents of folders on your Mac and launch files with the program of your choice!
### ALL FEATURES ###
• Custom command FOR EACH Mac application
• Launch applications in the folder "Applications" and in the Dock
• Remote keyboard
• Remote trackpad
• Shutdown, restart, and putting to sleep the Mac
• File browser and file launcher
• Automatic server detection
# In-App Purchases FEATURES #
• Numeric pad
• Live screenshots of your Mac
• Volume control
• Brightness control
• Music control (play, pause, next, previous)
FullControl just installed, you have already provided the commands to control your music on iTunes, Spotify, the videos play on VLC, QuickTime, manage live TV on EyeTV!
• Mac Intel with Mac OS 10.7 (or higher)
• FullControlHelper (3.1.6 or higher) installed on your Mac
FullControlHelper is available for free at http://fullcontrol.cescobaz.com/
• New multi-touch trackpad
• 3rd part keyboard support
• bug fixes
The app becomes free with PRO version available via In-App Purchases or available for those who downloaded FullControl before version 3.0
New features! ( available with FullControlHelper 3.0 or higher)
• music controller
• screenshot zoom feature
• pad with arrows, esc and return
• landscape view
Ratings and Reviews
Lazy girl hacks
Was just looking for a remote that would allow me to control Netflix off of my laptop since I stream from there and connect to my TV through HDMI without having to get up all the time and found this app when I went in search for an app. Why pay $1.99 for the exclusively Netflix remote app when you can instead control your entire laptop for free! It's come in handy quite a lot and saved many trips from my bed to the tv stand😂 I've experienced no issues and it's very user friendly.
This app is great and it really does what it says it's going to do. i can lay in bed and control my computer from there and it's such a life saver. However, there are a couple improvements needed. the sensitivity for the mouse pads is slow. it doesn't actually move with my hand. and to scroll on the mouse pad is worse. i have to try several times just to scroll down the page. other than those two minor bugs, i love this app and am very grateful that i found it.
So close, but not quite perfect
I love it, but I wish for a few more features and fixes.
1 fix: The volume control doesn't effect a Bluetooth connected audio device.
1. The ability to add borders or boundaries around the buttons to make zones. Not just a box around one button, but a border around an area to create a visual distinction between sections.
2. A blank button with no function to act as a spacer.
3. The ability to hide the row of apps at the bottom to give more space for buttons on my older iPhone 4 & 5.
5. The ability to import custom icons.
6. The ability to import background images or skins. If it could scroll with the buttons, this would allow me to create my own borders and zones.
- Francesco Burelli
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Burelli Francesco
- In-App Purchases
- Pro upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.