IMPROVEMENT STARTS HERE. The V1 Golf app empowers golfers to be their best. Capture video and send swings to your golf instructor for analysis and video lessons. Have fun analyzing swings on your own with advanced analysis and playback tools. The V1 Golf app is part of V1 Sports’ video technology platform for golf improvement. (Golf Instructors: Download the V1 Pro app for the ability to receive swings from your students, analyze, create and deliver better lessons.)
● Capture up to 240 FPS in HD on capable devices
● Import video from camera roll
● Playback in slow motion and frame-by-frame
● Drawing tools to measure and highlight form
● Limited HD professional model swing library
● Send and receive video lessons with your V1 coach
● Cloud storage for videos
● Accelerate, trim, & edit videos
● Organize videos with tags and custom folders
● Zoom in to see detail
● Flip videos to show right or left handed view
● Share videos on social media and via email
V1 GOLF PLUS (in-app annual subscription):
● Extensive HD model swing library (New content added monthly)
● Compare two videos in slow motion and frame-by-frame
● Overlay two videos for more precise comparison
● Priority in-app support (from our US-based support team)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase:
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
● Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Packed with new features and an improved visual experience, this is the biggest update since the app’s launch in 2010. Please contact us in-app with questions, concerns, or feedback.
● Improved video analyzer
● Updated video manager
● New search and sort functions
● New tags and custom folders
● New options menu for each video
● Larger video thumbnails
● One-touch customer support
● Updated V1 Pro directory
Ratings and Reviews
V1 is BACK and better than ever!!!
My favorite swing app of all time is back and better than ever!! As a PGA professional I have used this app for years and years and always loved it. A few months ago they came out with an update that just didn’t live up to the V1 quality I had come to expect, in fact it had quite a few very troublesome bugs.
I emailed and spoke with several people in the company (Kelly, Mike, Thom & Chris). All of them were very understanding and very helpful. So much so that they added me to their Beta testing team. So after weeks of testing, communicating and a boat load of hard work on their part they released this most recent update. All I can say is WOW!!! My V1 app was back to the quality I remembered AND they added a bunch of new features that really enhanced the user experience.
You can now trim and edit the videos with ease, add student names along with club used and save or send the videos to your students. Plus if you name the video, you can go back and search by your student’s name. Everything is seamless now.
THANK YOU V1 TEAM!! Job very well done!!
Hi Jimmyg63, Thank you for being a long-time user and thank you for choosing V1 Golf for your instructional needs. We're thrilled to hear that you are happy with the latest update. Happy golfing and best of luck this season. -V1 Support Team
Not fond of upgrades
I can no longer record a swing and then immediately review the swing. After recording I now have to tap through 4 interfaces before I can analyzing the swing. I have to tap save, then tap out of record mode, then tap analyze before being able to break down the swing. This wastes a lot of time and is annoying to say the least. Next, It is no longer possible to delete more than one recording at a time.
Finally, you have to set the record delay time every time you record the swing. More wasted time
Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of all the issues that you have brought up and the Development Team is working to address them in the next update. Hopefully we will have all this fixed soon!
-V1 Support Team
Update restored functionality
Update: after several months, a new update was released that returned functionality to the V1 app. It seems to work great now. The only thing lacking is the amount of included models. The 'original' had more pro model swings that users could utilize in swing comparisons. Overall I am relieved that this App is once again a good tool to use.
Hi coach_dad, Thank you for your updated review. A while back we went through and deleted many old videos that were taken in standard definition. We are replacing them with new model swings captured in high definition with high frame rate. Our goal is to add content every month. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback; it helps us to continue to improve the app. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and our mission is to create an app that helps golfers improve. - V1 Support Team
- Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Copyright 2018 Interactive Frontiers, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- V1 Golf Plus $39.99
- Stack & Tilt:#1- Hitting the Driver vs. an Iron $2.99
- Stack & Tilt: #3- Drills - Learning the Follow Through $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.