By TwoHeads Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alone in a dark, infested city - use your flashlight, guns and grenades to survive the night and destroy the rotting hordes.
Previously #1 FREE APP in US and Italy.
Universal and iPhone 5 version coming soon!
"If you're looking for an atmospheric zombie shooter, this one's an easy recommendation." - Touch Arcade
"Aftermath isn't your average twin-stick zombie shooter, it's almost art." - App Spy
* Massive new update with Retina graphics and new levels to explore the expanded city!
* Fight through the zombie horde while taking care of cunning Spewers, bullish Screamers and lumbering Fatties.
* Relive the trials and near-escapes of the night as you progress through the story mode.
* Infinite replayability with score-attack challenge levels.
* Illuminate your surroundings with advanced real-time lighting.
* Unique intelligent control system designed specifically for iOS devices. Light up your enemies to shoot and choose how to use your grenades wisely.
* OpenFeint Enabled - Replay any level to better your score and compete against players around the world.
* Play with headphones to fully experience atmospheric 3D audio.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Support for new devices
Best Top-Down Zombie Shooter Hands Down.
I've had this game since it was released back in the day. To this day its remained my favorite zombie shooter. Its atmospheric, and SIMPLE approach to the genre is what makes it so solid. 10/10 from me!
The only thing that I would request to be added would be 4 player 'co-op.' No fancy features, just the ability to do the missions or survival in co-op mode. No classes, no restrictions, just clean and simple 4 player co-op through a lobby system or using Game Center's API.
Even without this, I keep coming back to Aftermath trying to beat my highscore and try out new tactics. I love it! Well worth the $2.99 asking price. Aftermath is here to stay on my Homescreen. Thanks for making it!
Thought long and hard about buying but am glad I did after playing awhile...shoulda got it sooner. Truly a beast of a game great job dev.
Way too hard, the difficulty ruins all the fun. If you get hit more than 5 times, then you're dead, and there is too many enemies within a level in a game this frustrating. It may look awesome, but it's not worth buying.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peter Pashley
- © 2010-2012 Peter Pashley
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.