Piping DataBase - XTREME
By Radin Alcira
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Presented in a very simple set-up – scroll to different components per category. Figures in standard piping symbols, drawn by CAD software. Dimension units are interchangeable and displayed in standard drafting practice. No need to view multiple pages, one stop per category. All relevant piping data are shown for every tap, no fancy displays, direct and easy to understand plus a guide per info page.
The best reference for piping layout, isometric drawings, shop and field drawings, detailing and material take-off! Anytime, anywhere and any situation!
We welcome suggestions to make this application the best piping reference app. If you want specific piping component to be included, please send feedback on the customer reviews and the most requested will be added ASAP!!!
COMPONENTS: (all available here)
- Fittings: 90/45 deg. Elbows, 90 deg Reducing Elbow, Straight & Reducing Tee, Straight & Reducing Cross, 180° Return, Coupling, Cap, Concentric & Eccentric Reducers, Lap Joint Stub End (BW, Socket Welding & Threaded)
- Flanges: Welding Neck, Socket Welding, Slip-On Welding, Threaded, Blind & Lapped with quantity of Bolts, Diameter and Length. All class ratings, including RF & RTJ facings. (B16.5)
- Valves: Gate, Globe, Check, Ball, Butterfly & Control Valves
(Flanged, BW, Socket Welding and Threaded connections)
- Pipe Schedule: STD, XS, XXS & all Schedules including API Specification 5L with weight of empty steel pipe or with water per foot/meter length.
- Branch Connections: Welding, Socket & Threaded Outlets and Elbolets.
- Line Blanks: Figure-8, Paddle Blanks & Paddle Spacers
- Gaskets: B16.20 and B16.21 (non-metallic flat gaskets and spiral-wound, ring type joint and jacketed)
in-app purchase modules;
- Malleable Iron Fittings (ASME B16.3)
- Orifice Flanges (ASME B16.36)
- Pipe Spacing
- Large Diameter Flanges (ASME B16.47)
- Flange Joint Bolt Tightening Sequence (single tool)
When in inches units, display shows decimal inch. To view in fraction, tap any dimension and will reveal the inch fraction equivalent.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
-enhanced calculator function
This app was fantastic. That's no exaggeration. If you wanna fit pipe like a pro out at the power plant and ain't got the years of experience or the time to spend at journeyman courses down at the training center, then you have to get this app. It got me through some tight spots and having all that critical pipe/valve spec info at your fingertips is invaluable!
That being said I must warn you that the app failed to open immediately after purchasing the "pipe spacing" expansion module. I did just update my iPhone to the i07 platform, if that's helpful. After numerous attempts to reinstall the app, still no luck. I'm awaiting an updated that'll hopefully fix the bug. I'll be missing this app until then :..(
4 stars for ultimately a great app, not 5 due to bug.
Highly recommended app
BEST piping application in app store. Dimensions and other informations are reliable. Easy to use and very friendly interface.
In app modules are great addition on this app. The newly added calculator makes this app complete.
Awesome Piping app
Piping database XTREME helps me a lot. It provides so much piping information in one app.
The addition of fraction calculator makes this app much better. XTREME indeed.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 24, 2013
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Radin Alcira
- © 2010 Radin Alcira
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Flanges B16.47$1.99
- Pipe Spacing$0.99
- Flange Joint Bolt Tightening Sequence$3.99
- Malleable Iron Fittings$3.99
- Orifice Flanges B16.36$1.99