Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Pages 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design and improved performance. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are right in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Organize your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud beta
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
• Resolves an issue that prevented proper navigation and editing with VoiceOver
• Resolves an issue where turning on Speak Screen blurred text on some devices
Retina Support Problem Since iOS 8.3 - Fixed Today
The retina support is gone since iOS 8.3 (April 8, 2015) and now with the latest update of Pages 2.5.3 (April 21, 2015) the problem still remains its existence..! I really don't like to see such problems from Apple..! My device is iPhone 6 Plus and I expect a faster patch please..!
P.S. And still no update after WWDC 2015.
* FOUND A WORKAROUND *
Settings > General > Accessibility > Speech > Turn Off Speak Screen
This immediately fixed the problem after I opened each doc but to reload all thumbnails I had to delete the app, reinstall and wait for all the docs from iCloud to be downloaded again so the new high res thumbnails got created and each file is also opening as hi res.
Finally, I'm really disappointed that Apple engineering team contacted me but did not inform me about this workaround and after months of waiting I found this valuable piece of information in a forum..! Today is 20th of June 2015 and I have waited 2.5 months for this. During this time Google Docs and Microsoft Word got updated a few times but no update for Apple Pages..!
* UPDATE *
Today 7th of July 2015 Apple fixed the blurring issue after a total of sharp 3 months time..! While I'm happy for this update but not satisfied with the speed of releasing this one..!
Great, but not perfect.
As the title says this app is both convenient and useful, but not perfect as there are some issues with it. Such as long update times for the documents you make and the inability to manual decide what is and when something is up dated, forcing people to wait until the app finally decides that your document should be updated and even long for the document to be fully updated so you can continue without fear of losing your documents.
Good overall, needs more line spacing features.
I love using pages because it gives me the freedom of writing when I don't have access to a computer, but it seriously needs more line spacing options. I have been waiting to see the partial line spacing or 1.15 spacing for a while now. However, it hasn't been added yet. Not only that, but the option to add a space before and after a paragraph is needed as well. Please try your best to add these features, it will make a lot of people happy. Especially, me.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 279 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.