By Netflix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone. This Netflix mobile application delivers the best experience anywhere, anytime.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
Note: Video out is supported on all generations of iPad, iPhone 4 and later generations and iPod (4th generation) and later generations.
For assistance, please visit help.netflix.com.
What's New in Version 7.1.7
Just Minor Problems
I love this app, except for these few problems. Sometimes, it takes such a long time for the app to load and other times it won't even let me into the app. Two things; I wish you could edit or delete your profile from the T.V (I have a VIZIO T.V) and I wish you could deactivate Netflix from your phone. So I've been watching Adam Sandler movies lately, and some of his newest movies (50 First Dates, Click, The Cobbler, Mr. Deeds, etc.) are on Netflix but some of his oldest ones aren't (The Wedding Singer, Happy Gilmore, The Water Boy, etc.) It would make my day if you would put the two Grown Ups on Netflix. And I don't expect Blended to be on Netflix for a few years, but one day I do expect it. Anyways, I don't only have negative things to say about this app, I actually have lots of positive thoughts. I really like how you can make your own profile and have your very own "My List". At the top of the page, I like how there are great movies and shows that Netflix recommends to you. I have watched some of those. And when I opened Netflix this morning, I typed in "Adam Sandler" in the search bar, and guess what I found? BILLY MADISON! Thank you so, so much! I know what I'll be watching tonight. That's pretty much all I have to say about Netflix except this last thing; I love it! I love it so much! Thanks for making such an amazing app! Bye!😀
It's very useful and nice but it has some problems some problems and suggestions.
So Netflix is good if your bored and have nothing to do or if your favorite tv show is on it but the problem is it doesn't have all the seasons on some shows which is very frustrating. I'm a teenager and in the summertime I watch Netflix some of the time but I hate it when my tv shows don't get updated. For example Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, The 100, and many many more. Also it should have a suggestion box for the millions of user that their favorite show or movie isn't on there and they can make a suggestion so you know what we want to watch. I hope you take the time out of your day to read this because I've been reading some comments and they are not very positive and I don't think a 3 star rating is very good for your business if you don't change that you won't have a business anymore and the 100's of thousands of people that work for or with you will not have jobs anymore so if you don't fix this the world could turn into chaos so the worlds fate rests on your shoulder I hope that you do what's right for our home. Thank you for your time and for reading this if you actually do.
Downloaded this app to use with Google Chromecast on my iPhone. We have three possible places to run Netflix casting but I use it with the chrome cast almost exclusively.
There are several problems with the app.
1. It freezes often. At least twice a day it will freeze and have to be shut down and opened back up. This does not always fix the problem; sometimes I have to shut down my phone as well.
2. The app has virtually no preference settings. For instance, I can't set a preference for Google Chromecast as opposed to casting to my iPhone, so it defaults to my iPhone all the time.
3. The app can't seem to keep track of where I am in viewing shows. Very often when I start watching a program after a day or so of not watching it it puts me in the wrong episode or in the wrong location in an episode. it's sometimes off by several episodes.
4. It loses track of where I'm casting, so that I can't control what I'm watching. I'll be watching a show and want to rewind, for instance, and the app will not bring up the cast menu. I have to set it to cast again and select a different show to get it to provide a menu.
5. It loses track of my desire to have subtitles. Netflix has never been particularly interested in the needs of people with disabilities anyway, and this app continues to ignore simple necessities for those of us with hearing issues.
All in all, a pretty badly programmed app for an industry leader. I expected more.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 06, 2015
- Version: 7.1.7
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Netflix, Inc.
- © 2011 Netflix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.