By Dear Panda LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take notes and record audio during classes and meetings, sync over iCloud to your Mac or other iOS devices! CourseNotes helps you stay organized by keeping notes arranged by subject and class meeting.
Keeping class notes organized is a daunting task for any student. Put an end to unreadable notes on torn up spiral notebooks, and stop paging through your notes looking desperately for that one thing you remember writing that one time... Let CourseNotes be your guide!
CourseNotes lets you take notes with rich text editing, lets you import PDFs, take photos and import other images, all while recording audio at the same time. Review your notes later and search through multiple class meetings and notes all at once. You can also keep ToDo lists and track assignments–CourseNotes can sync to your iPad calendar to make sure you stay up to date. CourseNotes also syncs over iCloud with CourseNotes for your Mac and other iOS devices.
• Take notes with rich text editing, images and imported PDFs
• Record audio alongside written notes
• Sync over iCloud with CourseNotes on iPad, iPhone or other Macs
• Organize notes by subject and class meeting
• Print notes or export as HTML
• Track assignments and ToDo items
• Keep a unified ToDo list for each subject
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
"This app not only simplifies iPad note taking, but helps keep those notes organized by time and subject" -- TUAW
"I have purchased just about every note app and this is the best by far!"
"I've tried nearly 20 note taking apps, and CourseNotes is definitly the most elegant and best designed I've seen."
"I wanted to thank you for this fantastic application and tell you how helpful it has been in my classes."
"I am quickly becoming addicted to using this app for all of my notes."
What's New in Version 5.0.1
• Support for full syncing with CourseNotes on iOS and other Macs over iCloud
• Support for audio recordings
• Full app redesign
• Tons of new features and improvements!
• General stability improvements
• Better handling of cloud-synced assets when cloud syncing becomes unavailable
This is about the most unintuitive app I've ever encountered. I've managed to figure out how to take notes, but that's about it. Everything else one is supposed to be able to do with it, I can't figure out how to do. The Help is most Unhelpful and obtuse. I'm not the most able techie around but i can figure out most apps. Not this one, though. Look for something better, I'm sure it's out there.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 11, 2014
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dear Panda LLC
- © 2014, Dear Panda LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Periodic Table of the Elements$2.99
- Set of Notebook Covers$1.99
- Set of Paper Textures$1.99
- French Verbs, Present Tense$0.99
- Declaration Of Independence$0.99
- Impressionism Study Sheet$0.99