By ABC Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS JUST IN! New ABC Shows announced! Download the WATCH ABC app to watch trailers of ABC’s hit lineup!
Never miss a moment of your favorite ABC shows with WATCH ABC!
• FULL EPISODES: Watch full episodes of ABC’s hit shows like Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy, Black-ish, Modern Family, Once Upon A Time, Jimmy Kimmel Live! and even more coming this summer
• CLIPS: Must-see moments, recipes, and hilarious clips all in one place and ready to watch
• WATCH LIVE: Can’t make it to your TV in time? View ABC live* on your mobile device
• CONNECT: Connect with friends in the app via Facebook and Twitter while watching your shows
Whether you’re having trouble or just want to say hello, we want to hear from you! Please contact us at http://abc.com/feedback or through the feedback form on your mobile device. For more information visit: http://abc.go.com/faq
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for some third parties as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
* The ABC live stream and the most recently aired full episodes require a participating TV provider account. Show and episode availability are subject to change.
Live streaming available in Chicago, Fresno, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham and San Francisco.
What's New in Version 4.1.8
• Clips: From sneak peeks and trending moments to recipes and hilarious videos, featured clips of hit ABC shows are now all in one easy location!
This is the worst app available on AppleTV. We have no other problems with any of the other TV channels on the AppleTV. This is a disgrace not only to ABC, but also to Apple. I always thought Apple curated the apps pretty closely - how do they allow ABC to present such junk?
We've had persistent problems watching certain shows ( they just won't start) and tonight NOTHING worked. A disgrace.
"Watch Live" function doesn't ever work, with no explanation why. We already sign into the app via our cable provider (Comcast). And some shows, like Shark Tank, only have a random mix of episodes available for viewing. It's not even the last 5 episodes available, it's something like the 3rd, 18th, and 22nd. No rhyme or reason to it. This is what a major network comes up with? Ha. Have fun, ABC, getting left in the dust as the world moves toward viewing TV over the Internet, a la carte.
I used to love this app & the convenience of keeping up with my favorite ABC shows on my iPhone & iPad. The repetitive commercials were annoying, but it doesn't bother me as much as not being able to use the app at all. Now it no longer lets me log in. I have the latest versions of the requirements to use this app. I've checked my user ID and password and checked it again; both are correct. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app. Nothing seems to work and App Support only takes you to the ABC website, which does not solve the problem. I'm giving this app one star, but I'd like to give it zero. Very disappointed!
Works just fine in fresh install
Saw a plethora of bad reviews and just wanted to say it works just fine! Live TV, previous shows no problem. Yes there are commercials but what do you expect? And of course you need a cable provider that's how this works until the industry accepts a'la carte programming. App seems useful if you are on the road or if your kids are watching shows and you want to watch live news
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 4.1.8
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ABC Digital
- © 2012 ABC, INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.