ScoreCenter for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ESPN ScoreCenter brings you scores, news and standings from sports leagues around the world. The new app makes it easier than ever to follow your favorite teams anytime, anywhere. Stay up to date on the latest scores with personalized scoreboards and alerts. Follow the nation’s top stories with in-depth coverage and analysis.
- Personalized scoreboards, news, and video highlights from your favorite teams and leagues, highlighting the games you care about.
- Expanded game views, providing in-depth game coverage.
- Breaking news, scores, and videos from the top live events of the day.
- Live scoring alerts for your favorite teams and personalized match-ups sent directly to your phone.
- Live integrated Gamecasts, plus links to WatchESPN.
- Calendar navigation, allowing access to previous scores and upcoming games.
- Ability to share your favorite games, videos and news with friends.
What's New in Version 3.1.3
Bug fixes and optimizations
This is a really good iPhone App, it's the one I usually use. But the iPad app, not so great. I gave it two stars because it always has the correct score, a little delayed, but the right score. I (I'm a Philadelphia Flyers fan) was pretty upset though when I got a notification saying "backhanded goal scored by Claude Giroux" when Kimmo Timonen just scored the goal, not G. It's so carelessly handled! Also, the app is hard to use. I mean I literally have to press 10 buttons to see the score. You should be able to see your favorite teams score right when you launch the app. Just to let you know, you'd be better off buying your teams official app, and if not possible, try signing up for bleacher report. ✨
Not as good as the iphone version
Th ipad app is now outdated compared to the same app for iphone. Also, it has not been updated to include the Olympics!! That is the biggest event going on now, but I can't seem to find the Olympics section, which is easily available on the iphone app. The videos on the home section don't appear to be updated for weeks now. This app is slowly getting more and more outdated.
App finally working
I updated and the app kept crashing. In order to fix this I closed all apps turned off the iPad and turned it back on. It then allow me to reconnect to my account.