FlickStackr for Flickr
By iPont Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FlickStackr brings Flickr photo sharing on the iPad. Designed from the ground up for the large screen, it allows you to BROWSE photos in the Flickr universe. UPLOAD photos, and EDIT your photos' metadata.
Most COMPLETE and FUNCTIONAL Flickr app on the AppStore.
follow us on Twitter @ipontCA and also at facebook.com/FlickStackr
Please use the support email for any feedback. We can't respond to reviews in the AppStore. We listen and answer back.
Key Features :
==== BROWSING ====
- Single app compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- You can look at your own photos, your sets, your favorites and your contacts and their photos.
- Browse flickr content whether you have a flickr account or not.
- Support for viewing Flickr groups photos and discussions
- Support for viewing Flickr videos
- Full screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Slideshow mode, including support for external displays (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- Browse via user's Streams, Sets, Collections, Groups, Tags and Galleries.
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets. FlickStackr does it automatically in the background.
Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Tags, exif and photo location viewing
- Search photos in Flickr : via keyword + geographic location + owned by you or a contact
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos and photosets from you or any other people. This stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to flickr. Useful when you want to review photos later, or share them all via email
==== UPLOAD/EDITING ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer
- At upload time you can specify : title, caption, tags, sets, groups, geo location, privacy
- Exif and GPS information is maintained when uploading
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- Edit your flickr photo's metadata and geo location from your device
- Edit photo metadata in batches
-Edit images: crop, rotate, adjust or add efects to your photos when uploading them.
==== SHARING ====
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook,Twitter and Tumblr.
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay support for Flickr Videos on any device
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- Support for having multiple Flickr accounts active. This is ideal for households sharing an iPad or for people with multiple identities online.
- A flickr account is NOT required. FlickStackr can be used by people who just want to explore flickr. Stacks and searches work without an account.
- Supports all iPad screen orientations.
- As a universal application, FlickStackr can be enjoyed on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
==== 500px, Box, Dropbox. GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, Instagram Support ====
- Access 500px.com photos and uploads via a one-time in-app purchase. ($0.99/ €0.79)
- Access Box and Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and SkyDrive photos, upload, and share via a one-time in-app purchase.
- Access Instagram photos, browse, stack, slideshows via an in-app purchase
== Check out our free version : FlickStackr Explore ==
What's New in Version 3.13
• Improved user profile page. The swipe-from-right menu has been moved up, below the persons avatar and name.
- This allows, again, deleting photos easily in the list view by swiping left
- Most common user functions (Albums, Favorites, Search) are available always at a single tap
- Swipe left of right to show more options
• Improved dark theme
-Dark theme now is consistently dark across the whole application
- Go to Options->Appeareance to try it !
• Add support for new Flickr public domain photo license types
• You can remove one of your photos being a favorite of someone else, by going into the photo details, favorites tab, and swiping left on the user's name. Goodbye those unwanted people favoriting your photos !
- Display photo license
- Search photos filtering by license type
- Support for displaying EXIF information
- Remove friends and likes sections, as these are not supported by Facebook
• Sharing a Flickr album to Facebook now uses the correct cover photo
• Uploading : Photo library may show empty
• Uploading : Fix duplicated photo thumbnails when selecting all photos
Need a gray theme!!
Like this app. Use it a lot.
But with the latest update I really don't enjoy looking at it anymore. The two themes, light(100% white) and dark(100% black), are both too harsh. Please bring back the old theme as an option or a 50% gray. The current themes are hard/unpleasant to look at.
You might also want a feedback option so I don't have to resort to an app review to make a request. :/
This truly blows away the Flickr app. This is one of my most used apps.
I especially like that I can delete the app cache myself via this app and easily upload and view my albums / photos so quickly.
I personally love the new ribbon bar to quickly get at Flickr albums. I actually wish I could put an Albums link right on the home screen.
This is incredibly easy and thorough to use. I hope there are more color themes in the future. Keep up the excellent work!
This is what all photosharing sites apps should look like!
Fast, intuitive, well organized, loaded with useful features....makes the Shutterfly app feel like DOS!
The only thing that I would add is capability to stream content to Apple TV/Chromecast.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 17, 2015
- Version: 3.13
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: iPont Software
- © 2013 iPont Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box+Dropbox+Drive Photos$0.99
- 500px Photography$0.99
- Instagram Photography$0.99
- Picasa/Google+ Photography$0.99
- Pro Pack - All Services$1.99
- Ipernity Photography$0.99
- Nostalgia Effects Pack$0.99
- Street Effects Pack$1.99
- Tidal Effects Pack$0.99
- Toy Camera Effects Pack$1.99