FlickStackr for Flickr
By iPont Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 50% off sale during April 17-19 ***
FlickStackr brings Flickr photo sharing to the iPad. Designed from the ground up for the larger screen, it allows you to BROWSE photos in the Flickr universe. UPLOAD photos, and EDIT your photos' metadata.
Most COMPLETE and FUNCTIONAL Flickr app on the AppStore.
follow us on Twitter @ipontCA and also at facebook.com/FlickStackr
Please use the support email for any feedback. We can't respond to reviews in the AppStore. We listen and answer back.
Key Features :
==== BROWSING ====
- Single app compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- Retina support for iPhone4/4S and new iPad
- You can look at your own photos, your sets, your favorites and your contacts and their photos.
- Browse flickr content whether you have a flickr account or not.
- Support for viewing Flickr groups photos and discussions
- Support for viewing Flickr videos
- Full screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Slideshow mode, including support for external displays (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- Browse via user's Streams, Sets, Collections, Groups, Tags and Galleries.
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets. FlickStackr does it automatically in the background.
Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Tags, exif and photo location viewing
- Search photos in Flickr : via keyword + geographic location + owned by you or a contact
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos and photosets from you or any other people. This stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to flickr. Useful when you want to review photos later, or share them all via email
==== UPLOAD/EDITING ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer
- At upload time you can specify : title, caption, tags, sets, groups, geo location, privacy
- Exif and GPS information is maintained when uploading
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- Edit your flickr photo's metadata and geo location from your device
- Edit photo metadata in batches
-Edit images: crop, rotate, adjust or add efects to your photos when uploading them.
==== SHARING ====
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook,Twitter and Tumblr.
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay support for Flickr Videos on any device
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- Support for having multiple Flickr accounts active. This is ideal for households sharing an iPad or for people with multiple identities online.
- A flickr account is NOT required. FlickStackr can be used by people who just want to explore flickr. Stacks and searches work without an account.
- Supports all iPad screen orientations.
- As a universal application, FlickStackr can be enjoyed on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
==== 500px, Box, Dropbox. GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, Instagram Support ====
- Access 500px.com photos and uploads via a one-time in-app purchase. ($0.99/ €0.79)
- Access Box and Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and SkyDrive photos, upload, and share via a one-time in-app purchase.
- Access Instagram photos, browse, stack, slideshows via an in-app purchase
== Check out our free version : FlickStackr Explore ==
What's New in Version 3.8
- Edit photo copyright and safety, both for existing photos and new uploads
- Improved Groups support, all natively within the app
* Join and leave groups
* View group discussions
* Start new topics in discussions
* Reply to topics
- Improved Gallery support
* Create new galleries
* Add and remove photos to/from galleries
- Improved tag support
* Display tags in their full form (with spaces and symbols), and allow proper navigation
- iPhone photo edit improvements
* Better photo security edit UI for iPhone
* Improved photo upload size UI for iPhone
- Improved performance when browsing groups with thousands or millions of photos
- Support for the PhotoCopy protocol
* We now support the PhotoCopy protocol as a destination, which provides integration with 2 popular iOS photo apps :
* Photosmith : (NOTE - The current version of Photosmith only provides 2048px photos. We're working with them on enhancing this)
* You can send photos directly from any of these to apps to FlickStackr, to benefit from the all the photo services we support and more fine grained control for uploading
- Better progress report when adding photos to the upload queue from the photo library
- Improved search capabilities : allow filtering based on category and specify sorting
- Edit photo copyright, both for existing photos and new uploads
- Batch download may stop after downloading videos
- Show correct new album privacy options for Facebook
- Removing GPS location from a photo when uploading was not removing it from EXIF
- Stability improvements all over
Best flickr app
💜 this app. 🙏 Thanks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: iPont Software
- © 2013 iPont Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box+Dropbox+Drive Photos$0.99
- 500px Photography$0.99
- Instagram Photography$0.99
- Picasa/Google+ Photography$0.99
- Ipernity Photography$0.99
- Tidal Effects Pack$0.99
- Toy Camera Effects Pack$1.99
- Grunge Effects Pack$0.99
- Nostalgia Effects Pack$0.99
- Viewfinder Effects Pack$0.99