By Christopher King
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KwikTASK provides a simple and effective way to track and manage your daily 'to do' tasks. Always know what you need to do, when you need to do it, and get it done.
* Group your items into the categories that *you* choose, and arrange and prioritize things quickly and easily.
* Switch to 'schedule view' to see what needs to be done today, tomorrow, and after that. View and access your items based on their assigned due-date.
* Setup events to repeat and let KwikTASK handle the rest. Completed repeating events will automatically re-appear as un-checked with the new date prior to the next occurance.
* Create pop-up reminders for any of your tasks with an assigned due-date. Repeating items will create new notifications for each occurrence so you'll get a reminder every time it needs to get done.
* Customize the information captured for your items by adding any additional fields -- text, note, contact, image, date, time, number, money, Url, and boolean -- that you need.
* Find your tasks quickly with search, arrange your items automatically or manually, and mark all items as unchecked for subsequent usage with a single touch.
* Share your lists and items easily with WYSIWYG email and Air-Print.
* Use iCloud(1) storage to save your list in the cloud! Let iCloud automatically sync your items across all of your devices.
All KwikTASK screens work in both portrait and landscape mode, providing a simple and consistent user-experience.
(1) Do not enable iCloud Drive on devices running iOS 8+ if you want to share data with devices running previous iOS versions.
What's New in Version 5.7
* Simplified app review access with standard in-app review prompt.
* Miscelaneous updates and fixes.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christopher king
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.