** Less than 0.1% solved all the puzzles **
Featured by Apple: 'Great Platformer'
What happens when you combine Prince of Persia and the Lost Vikings in one game? An instant classic and iOS's best puzzle platformer.
Babylonian Twins is a 2D retro puzzle platform game that takes you to 576 BC in ancient Mesopotamia. With a beautifully reconstructed historic environments, original Middle Eastern music and innovative two-character control, you will enjoy days and weeks of exploration and mind-twisting puzzles. A critically acclaimed remake of the original Commodore Amiga game which was built in Iraq in the 90s.
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
4.5/5 - GamePro
5/5 - AppSmile
8/10 - PocketGamer (Silver Award)
"Fantastic head-scratching puzzles" - GamePro
"Top marks level design, superb challenges", EuroGamer
"A proud member of Mensa" - 148Apps
"Reminds us what was so good about 16-bit gaming" - PocketGamer
"A gorgeous, charming platformer with one of the most interesting backstories" - C-Net
"An Instant Classic" - THEAPPERA
Also featured on AOL News, Kotaku, Wired.com, Arstechnica, The Independent, The Vancouver Sun and others.
About the game
- Guide the twin princes of Babylon in their quest to restore peace in Babylon in unique co-operative tag-team control
- Over a dozen large levels across five worlds including: Tower of Babel, the Assyrian Place, the Procession Street and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- Super crisp retina graphics with a detailed reconstruction of ancient Mesopotamia derived from authentic history texts
- An album worth of original authentic Iraqi Music
- Super smooth scrolling at 60fps
- Secret treasures and bonus levels
http://facebook.com/babyloniantwins (tips, support and special offers)
- iOS 8 / iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support
- Bug fixes
- Online video tutorials if you get stuck
Your 5 star rating will keep the updates coming, please take a moment to review this update on iTunes. Thanks.
Ratings and Reviews
Good platformer. A bit unclear, found a bug
This is an interesting platformer because the levels are not linear but large areaswhich require exploration.
The enemies are either pretty simple or tough to see against the background. And the players weapons are pretty useless - usually the head stomp is best.
The store is hard to know how to use but it does give a tour of the map and you can buy other items. I did find one bug where I now have /negative/ 2000 coins and am working my way back to zero, I guess.
I've played this app everyday for 3years, never gets boring, just keep replaying it. Just waiting for another
Tons of fun!!!!
Great platform game. Puzzles are great and just require a little bit of cleverness -- I highly recommend it!
- BitHunch LLC
- 48.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rabah Shihab
- In-App Purchases
- Skip Level $0.99
- Extra 90000 Golden Coins $5.99
- Extra 30000 Golden Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.