Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by Calorie Count
By About, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leading calorie counting service with logging-by-voice, 5 million members, offline functionality (iPod Touch + iPhone), and a 100% editorially curated food database that you can trust. Featured in The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Marie Claire, People Magazine, etc.
• Logging-by-voice (speak: “one bagel, one tablespoon cream cheese, …”)
• Barcode scanner (convenient when having access to the packaging)
• Local database with offline support (perfect for both, iPod Touch and iPhone users)
• Multi-Add (add several foods from multiple lists with just one action)
• Auto-completions of search phrases as you type them
• Easy retrieval of commonly eaten foods (Meals, Favorites, Recents, Custom)
EXTENSION OF CALORIECOUNT.COM:
• 2-way sync with the website (all logs are instantly updated)
• Detailed nutritional analysis (this level of detail wouldn’t fit on a phone screen)
• Vibrant community forums and groups (get support from fellow members)
• All foods come with a nutrition grade and pros/cons
• Intuitive graphical interface for nutritional analysis reports
• Daily blog articles featuring success stories and articles on effective dieting methods
Learn more at: www.caloriecount.com/mobile
What's New in Version 3.12
Happy New Year Counters!
A fix for meal photo uploads and viewings.
Better handling of promoted foods.
Love this app
I love this app so much. It is the only calorie counter that I like (and I have tried many). One of the huge things that I like about this app is how specific you can be with the time you exercised. On most apps that I tried you have to pick an interval of 5, but on this app you can put in any number. This app also has the widest inventory of food compared to all the other apps that I have tried. Plus when I last checked this app has helped me to loose 22 pounds!
I use it daily
I love this app! I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars bc there are some glitches. It doesn't really let you make a meal for future use on the app, at least. I couldn't figure it out. I had to go to the website to create a meal. Also, if I submit a report to end my day, and then decide to reverse that to edit food or activity the submit report option freezes on me and I have to delete and reinstall the app. But overall, this app is awesome! I use it everyday! I love that I can weigh my food and figure out the exact calories I'm eating.
I have been using this app for only a few days but I love it! There are so many foods listed in here and a ton if different workouts or activities to do and keep track of. The calorie counter is great, but I think my favorite part is the forum. I have found a lot if new recipes and workout suggestions from very nice people.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 12, 2014
- Version: 3.12
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: About, Inc
- © 2012 About, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99