Book 5,000+ hotels across 100+ countries with our travel app to take full advantage of IHG Rewards.
• Receive mobile exclusive rates—only on the IHG app
• Review IHG Rewards Club points and redeem them for rewards
• Check out from your mobile device and receive an email copy of your bill (at participating hotels)
• Explore which brand is perfect for your business trip or vacation
Loyalty Guest Offers & Discounts & Features
• Access special IHG offers, packages, partnerships and discounts
• Earn and redeem free Reward Nights and Points, Digital Reward downloads and so much more with your IHG Rewards Club points
• Track IHG Rewards Club points and progress to Elite member status
• Turn your phone to display your IHG Rewards Club or Ambassador card
• Qualify for special rates using your corporate ID on our hotel app
• InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts
• Hotel Indigo®
• Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts
• Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts
• Holiday Inn Express®
• Staybridge Suites®
• Candlewood Suites®
• EVEN™ Hotels
• HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts
• Kimpton Hotels®
This month's update includes improvements and bug fixes for a nicer app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, so I tried to make a reservation on Oct 5th, website said no rooms avail, so obviously I didn’t stay, & ended up driving all the way home instead. 3 weeks later I get notification of “my stay” and they charged my company credit card. FYI-I NEVER STAYED! I wasn’t even able to make a reservation otherwise I woulda stayed! I contacted the hotel directly, the gal who answered said she would have a Mngr call me.....he never called. I called again a few days later, and left another msg for him to call me again, we’ll see if he calls.
The real screwed up part is, they charged my company credit card w/o me knowing, therefor I didn’t notify my company, and now I’m possibly gonna get suspended for this lovely (hotel)company screwing up! If the website had rooms avail, then I woulda stayed, pretty simple. The website never even confirmed the reservation because I didn’t even make it that far(since it said no rooms avail). They literally charged the night as if I stayed instead of a cancellation fee. This is ridiculous! I’m trying to keep this at a local level, but it starting to sound like lower levels don’t really care, and I might have to start stepping on toes...aka corporate and news/media. I’m going to give it a few days and see if this local Mngr calls.
One if the worst transactions I have ever made. I made an reservation Thru the app. I showed up at the hotel and they had no record of it. Have them the confirmation and they could not find it. Told me they would cancel the reservation and put me in as a walk-in. I said no because IHG would charge me for not using the reservation. I insisted on calling IHG which I did. After much conversation I was escalated to a supervisor. She confirmed the problem talked to the clerk and it was resolved but alas I ended up billed by the hotel and again by IHG anyway. Double billed. With heroic effort I was able to get a phone number of IHG. then they proceeded to tell me yes there was a mixup but has to be solved by hotel not IHG. SPENT ANOTHER half hour on phone and got a case number. Passing the buck back and forth. Blaming it on the other guy but making me responsible for following up to see if it is fixed. It is almost unbelievable for a customer to be treat this way. A better answer would be @ I will solve this problem for you and call you when it is resolved or with 72 hours if it isn’t. Bad guest relations.
I love the app and have used it for years! However, I would find it much more usable if it would allow searches sequentially based on routes. Traveling from Amarillo to Ft Worth. It is very difficult to locate hotels from W to E along I40 and down 287. Very frustrating.
Another shortfall. We travel and prefer to use points. I’ve called CS to find hotels that offer 5-10k nightly rates even off the desired route. It would really be helpful to allow one to draw a circle for searching showing points required. If I’m looking to conserve points I might drive an hour further along my route to stay in a 5k room. I’ve been successful but it is difficult! Please add these features!!!
- Six Continents Hotels, Inc
- 377.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2001-2018 InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG). All Rights Reserved. IHG Proprietary Information.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.