This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Eventbrite Organizer is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organizer, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organizer is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Standard credit card processing fee (3%) and an Eventbrite Service Fee are charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
What's New in Version 6.7.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Nice enough if all you want to do is check people in and see a snapshot of event metrics. But needs ability to edit event details on the go. I was on site during an event and needed to extend the ticket sales to the end of the night. No way to do that in the app nor change anything else. Also could not find any way to manually enter a cash sale or credit card.
Newest version won’t open
The most recent update has resulted in the app not actually loading. It just stays in the loading screen with a circle of death that says “Resyncing barcodes” forever.
No option to create an account? How is anyone supposed to use an app they can make an account for
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 6.7.1
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Eventbrite
- © 2017 Eventbrite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.