HappyDays - Birthday, Anniversary, D-Day, Reminder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
(* You can import your old local data from [Setting - Manage HappyDays Data - Import version 2 local data] *)
(* Please consult to HappyDays support URL for integration PlanBe with HappyDays *)
Do you have big family? Many Friends including social friends? Did you ever forget birthday or anniversary? HappyDays reminds you the important days to remember. It supports solar and lunar calendar, d-day, and one-time or repeating events.
HappyDays was very famous app for Palm. HappyDays has recorded more than one million downloads in Palm history.
You can create and save as many events/days as possible! No events lost!
* Views the most upcoming anniversary and alarm
* Integration with Contacts
- Created events can be saved to Contacts
- HappyDays can read events from Contacts
* Export to Calendar
- Important date can be exported to Calendar
* Integration with PlanBe
- In PlanBe, you can register solar and lunar date to HappyDays
- HappyDays calendar is displayed first
- Thanks to x-callback-url, you can import many dates from web and other apps
- You can group events by tags
- You can set alarm and control export date using tag
* Create new events
- Supports picture
- Solar and lunar date
- Supports D-day
- Supports Custom label
* Support lunar calendar(Chinese calendar) and D-Day
What's New in Version 3.11
- (Fix) menu doesn't appear in iPad landscape view
- (Fix) data migration issue in v3.1
Great app. Helps me remember the birthdays that I know I would have forgotten.
육플업뎃에 위젯도 업뎃되서 좋네요
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 27, 2015
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Seller: Nemustech
- © 2008-15 Namu Studio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.