By Uber Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Uber is your private driver in more than 50 countries.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different vehicles and get fare quotes in the app. Use PayPal or add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Set your pickup location and final destination for an easy trip. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
What's New in Version 2.98.7
We’ve made design and localization updates to improve the Uber experience around the globe.
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
$20 coupon!!! Use: VOVIU
Used it for the first time when my friends took me out for my birthday. We were all gonna be drinking so we didn't wanna drive. Awesome option and I'd rather use Uber than public transportation or a taxi. We had to cancel the first driver since he couldn't find our address, barely spoke English (impossible to help him over the phone to find my house) and Uber charged me $5. I later sent a complaint to Uber about the issue I have with the driver and that I was unfairly charged and within the same day, Uber responded AND credited back my $5. 5 stars!!!
No Zero Star Option
Uber becomes more and more un-reliable everyday. This app is wasting people's precious times. Out of the 24 hours we get a day, the constant "where are you?, are you at the address I typed in?, I'll be there in a couple minutes, how long till you get here?" are the most time consuming inquires i personally have ever been asked. The customer service is merely an uber employee with a automated email and never an actual human being. I wish I would have never downloaded uber because the amount of data it took to download it could have been used by something else. I wish an uber employee can respond to this review but I'm only expecting a "thank you for the feedback!" message. Uber is never reliable and never will be.
They broke what was fixed
They tried to fix something that wasn't broken....like Facebook does too. They are under achieving trying to be over achievers. I was a big fan until now. The use of this new application is not user friendly. As a matter of fact I find it confusing when you try to refresh your screen. In the old way it reset your location, now it just takes you to a different part of the map. I guess the positive feature is, if you downloaded the new iPhone 5 map, Uber may be able to find you because both of you are going to end up somewhere you shouldn't be and hopefully for your sake it will be in the same place. I would say Godspeed but now that's not going to happen.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 04, 2015
- Version: 2.98.7
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.