By Uber Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Uber is your private driver in more than 50 countries.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different vehicles and get fare quotes in the app. Use PayPal or add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Set your pickup location and final destination for an easy trip. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
What's New in Version 2.69.2
Now you can use Uber on your Apple Watch. Request a ride with a single tap and check your driver's progress at any time — without ever pulling out your phone.
Use this $20 coupon!
First of all, if you haven’t taken a ride yet make sure you use the coupon UBER9494 to get $20 off your first ride! Enter it right before you request a ride in the promotions tab. Might as well try it out since it probably won't cost you a thing!
The app is easy to use and intuitive, giving you important info like the driver’s face, phone number, and car make/model. It’s amazing how quick and seamless the entire process is. A car comes to your door within minutes of pressing a button! The drivers are real people, they are very polite and their cars are clean! Some even come with complimentary water and candy! Even if you want to charge your phone, a lot of drivers have car chargers at your ready! UberX is definitely cheaper than your average cab. After all this, I don’t see why you would ever use a cab again. Even if you want to get a black car on the occasional night out, it’s still cheaper and more convenient than hiring your own private driver.
The customer support is also fantastic. I got overcharged on one of my trips and I didn’t have to say anything more than a comment on my driver feedback to get a refund. I’m very happy and I hope Uber continues to exceed my expectations in not only the app but customer service! I also prefer Uber much more than other competitors, mainly because they have so much more supply and cars are always just a few minutes away, and price is usually the cheapest.
So easy and fast
I recently used this app for the first time while traveling, and was impressed with the simplicity and functionality of it. The only thing that drives me crazy is that I can't remove the "request pickup" bar above my pin. If I want to see my area unobstructed, I have to move the map, which moves my pin. I would love to be able to tap the bar to minimize it, like on Google maps. Even better, just make the request pickup function a button off the map.
Quick, unbeatable prices and convenient
I have been using Uber for almost a year now. The drivers are always nice the prices are unbeatable and I've never had a bad experience. Not to mention it is super easy and convenient to request. Very disappointed to hear they may be doing away with it here in San Antonio.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 2.69.2
- Size: 46.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.