Period Tracker - Monthly Cycles, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation / Fertility Diary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monthly Cycles - Period Tracker, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation / Fertility Diary
Track, monitor, and understand your menstrual cycle with an app that truly gets you. Monthly Cycles was lovingly designed to be both fun and beautiful. See fertile days and variations in your cycle at a glance. It even has fun features like the most auspicious days for conceiving a boy or a girl! Monthly Cycles makes it possible to plan the next chapter in your life, or avoid unwanted pregnancy, putting you back in control.
– Calendar view shows your cycle at a glance
– Color-coded icons for special days
– Diary to keep track of symptoms, flow and more
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CYCLE
– Period calculations take account of your personal fluctuations
– Detailed graphs to watch for changes
– Instantly see your fertile days to help manage pregnancy
– Pregnancy mode to count down the days
ALL YOUR INFO
– Track your weight and temperature changes
– Medical reports for temperature, acne, cramps, headaches, nausea, tenderness
– Logged and ready for you, or your doctor
– Export data quickly via email
We want you to make the most of Monthly Cycles. Email our support team with questions and suggestions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.2.2
- Minor bug fixes
Why does it say I'm pregnant
I love this app, the layout, the cute icons and add-ons. But the one problem I have with this is that on the cycles and duration page, it says I am (Preg) for the cycle two months ago. I am not pregnant, my cycle is just typically long and was unusually long two months ago because of stress which postponed my period. It is actually very frightening to see pregnant on my monthly tracker that I actually took a pregnancy test because of all the anxiety. Please change this feature, correct it, get rid of it, anything to make this app more accurate and cause less frustration in consumers. Thank you.
I've tried them all, even Clue and this one by far is the easiest to use and retains the most information. I love the full calendar view and the daily symptoms track at the bottom. Also I love how it averages your cycles and let's you log if your period lasts longer than expected. It's worth paying for and will exceed all of your expectations when it comes to a full functioning period tracker.
I've been downloading tons of period tracking apps and this one is the best that I have stumbled upon so far. It has a beautiful interface and it's quite simple to use, but does come with a lot of handy features. One thing that I would surely appreciate is that it comes with the option to add it to your Notification Center on your iPhone so it can tell you how many days until your predicted period begins. Other than that this is a great app!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Deltaworks Limited
- © 2015 Deltaworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99