Period Tracker - Monthly Cycles, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation / Fertility Diary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monthly Cycles - Period Tracker, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation / Fertility Diary
Track, monitor, and understand your menstrual cycle with an app that truly gets you. Monthly Cycles was lovingly designed to be both fun and beautiful. See fertile days and variations in your cycle at a glance. It even has fun features like the most auspicious days for conceiving a boy or a girl! Monthly Cycles makes it possible to plan the next chapter in your life, or avoid unwanted pregnancy, putting you back in control.
– Calendar view shows your cycle at a glance
– Color-coded icons for special days
– Diary to keep track of symptoms, flow and more
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CYCLE
– Period calculations take account of your personal fluctuations
– Detailed graphs to watch for changes
– Instantly see your fertile days to help manage pregnancy
– Pregnancy mode to count down the days
ALL YOUR INFO
– Track your weight and temperature changes
– Medical reports for temperature, acne, cramps, headaches, nausea, tenderness
– Logged and ready for you, or your doctor
– Export data quickly via email
We want you to make the most of Monthly Cycles. Email our support team with questions and suggestions at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.2.2
- Minor bug fixes
Not helpful..looking for a different cycle tracker today. The average cycle duration that calculated is great, but it's not reflected in the calendar. The calendar predicts the cycles based on 28 days and mine vary every month and are rarely 28 days. Also, the landing page that shows the date / cycle or period day is wrong. I started yesterday so it should say "period day 2" and it says "period day 1". This info is often not right. Would be nice if it reflected the accurate cycle day, but it doesn't. It will say "period coming in x days", but again, that is based on a 28 day cycle, which mine are not.
Great but needs some tweaks
I really like this app because it's cute and really simple to use. The only thing I'd change is that being able to see "events" and "moods" show up under the How do you feel? Section and diary/summary section without having to click into it to see. That way you can get a quick sense of symptoms or exercise without having to go day by day to see the details
I've been really happy with this app, especially since I figured out how to adjust my ovulation dates and my period length. It's a great visual and the graphs are great! However, the app has been deleting information I've entered like the "How I'm doing" section and my temperature, etc. I had entered info I really needed to look back on, and it's all deleted. It keeps my temperatures somewhere, because the graph will still come up, but isn't reflected on each day.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Deltaworks Limited
- © 2015 Deltaworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99