Period Tracker - Monthly Cycles, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation / Fertility Diary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monthly Cycles - Period Tracker, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation / Fertility Diary
Track, monitor, and understand your menstrual cycle with an app that truly gets you. Monthly Cycles was lovingly designed to be both fun and beautiful. See fertile days and variations in your cycle at a glance. It even has fun features like the most auspicious days for conceiving a boy or a girl! Monthly Cycles makes it possible to plan the next chapter in your life, or avoid unwanted pregnancy, putting you back in control.
– Calendar view shows your cycle at a glance
– Color-coded icons for special days
– Diary to keep track of symptoms, flow and more
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CYCLE
– Period calculations take account of your personal fluctuations
– Detailed graphs to watch for changes
– Instantly see your fertile days to help manage pregnancy
– Pregnancy mode to count down the days
ALL YOUR INFO
– Track your weight and temperature changes
– Medical reports for temperature, acne, cramps, headaches, nausea, tenderness
– Logged and ready for you, or your doctor
– Export data quickly via email
We want you to make the most of Monthly Cycles. Email our support team with questions and suggestions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.2.3
- Support use average cycle length to predicts.
- Support preview entries
- Add Moods Chart
- Language bug fixes
- Sync bug fixes
Great Period Tracker
I have used this app for ages and seen how it has evolved over time. I must say, as a free app it is great. I only get an ad once in a while when I open it.
The app itself tracks your period and it is easy to add symptoms to days too. Just click the corresponding pic to match. It gives you average period days chart so you can easily see how many days per period, averages etc.
You can add your temperature, and other things too. The best thing, it has never glitches and I have never lost any of the data I inputs.
I'm not writing the review just because they offered, I'm writing the review to help inform those who consider getting this app. I really like this app. It's really informative and accurate. I had download a period tracker before and it wasn't like this one. This app sends me notifications to let me know when my period is coming. Also it averages out the length of my period on its own. And how often it comes. So if you are considering on getting this app, I say go for it. You'll really like it just like I do.
Overall really nice app
Well I haven't used it for a very long time, but it's the best from anything I used before. Interface is very clean and easy to manage. Many features are not free, but most of what I need is available for free. I am very satisfied, if after a longer time I still will be happy with the app, I'll purchase all features as well. I would advise it to a friend for sure.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 13, 2016
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Deltaworks Limited
- © 2016 Deltaworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99