Pregnancy • Sprout
By Med ART Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NAMED A TIME.COM TOP APP - RECOMMENDED BY CONSUMER REPORTS - #1 PREGNANCY APP BY BABBLE.COM - APPLE 'ESSENTIAL APP FOR PARENTS' ***
Delivering a personal pregnancy experience to the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch!
Let Sprout guide you through your pregnancy. Sprout gives you:
• Helpful information about you and your baby
• Stunning color images and 3D models
• Weight tracker, kick counter, contraction timer
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says sections
"The iPhone pregnancy application 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
COMPREHENSIVE AND TRUSTWORTHY
• Written by doctors along with mothers-to-be
• Personal My Baby and Doctor Says section
• Highest-rated pregnancy app
• Daily Tips by Parents® Magazine!
• Stunning fetal-development images
• Interactive 3D models of your baby
CUSTOMIZED AND PERSONAL
• Images adapt to your baby's gender
• Follow your baby by your actual due date
• Choose a name to track your baby
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
• Share your progress through Facebook
• Email notes and development information
VISUAL PREGNANCY TIMELINE
• Scan your entire pregnancy at a glance
• See when tests and procedures occur
DOCTOR VISIT PLANNER
• Create a list of questions for your doctor
• Track all your doctor appointments
• Record your doctor's answers
TO DO LIST
• Manage your pregnancy-related tasks
• Check off the items you've completed
HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST
• See what you should bring to the hospital
• Add or delete items to the list
• Get advice about the gear you need
• Customize your shopping list
• Record and track your weight
• User-friendly classic scale design
• Record your baby's kicks as they occur
• Announce your kicks on Facebook
• Simple and reliable tool to record contractions
• Recall information about your contractions
• Post contraction information on Facebook
What's New in Version 4.4
- Minor bug fixes
Thanks for using Sprout! We love reading all the great reviews and feedback! Our goal is to provide you with the best pregnancy tool available.
I downloaded this in November or December of 2011, when I was first pregnant with my second baby.
It was really nice to "track" the baby's progress with my husband, who was experiencing a pregnancy with his new wide for the first time.
I disliked, as a student midwife, that the app stopped the "tracking" at 40 weeks, as it's perfectly normal and safe to go several weeks past the guess date.
I was so pleased to find, now pregnant with my third, that it extends to 43 weeks, and does not indicate a reason to fear (there isn't one).
I don't use this for appointments or weight tracking, just the beautiful imagery and little info bits, but for that, I love it!
Ok but frustrating
This app has some good features, but the big drawback for me is that you can't synchronize between devices. Reply from support email says there is no way to synch between devices yet. But other apps do so why not this one? Let's get with the program and make this app synch so that users aren't restricted to one device for recording info! So frustrating.
Very Helpful App!
Great tools for weight tracking and scheduled appointments. Although I haven't used it yet, also tracks contractions. Plus updates on baby every week. Great app with many tools all in one place.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 13, 2013
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 88.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Med ART Studios LLC
- © 2013 Med ART Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.