By DenVog, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Comic Viewer is a great way to download and read comics. Comic Viewer has an integrated web browser, so you can download comics from your favorite site. Or add comics via your computer with iTunes File Sharing. Browse your library by cover, or a searchable list view. Tap a comic to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap and experience realistic page turns. You can even view 2-pages side-by-side by rotating landscape.
• Really nice, and it's fast. - BoingBoing
• I now have a new favorite – Comic Viewer. - iMore
• …unique functionality that future apps will have to include to be considered the true killer iPad comic app. - Gizmodo
• Download free comics using the integrated web browser
• Add comics over USB with iTunes File Sharing
• Open comics from Mail or Dropbox apps
Organize Your LIbrary
• Browse your collection by cover or list
• Display reading status for Unopened, Opened, and Finished comics
• Organize comics into stacks
• Search and sort comics in list view
Read By Touch
• Flip pages by swiping or tapping
• Zoom in on pages with double-tap or pinch / expand gestures
• Drag covers to reorder comics on your library shelves
• Tap a comic to open for reading
• Jump to a specific page with the navigation slider
Control Your Experience
• Adjust screen screen brightness to find perfect lighting for any environment
• Auto-fit pages to screen width with a single tap of the fullscreen button
• Bookmark individual pages
• Preview comic pages as thumbnails (all or just bookmarked)
• Switch comics to Manga mode for right-to-left reading
• Choose what's next with last page dialog that returns you to Library or starts comic over
Enjoy the View
• View 2-pages side-by-side in landscape
• Experience realistic page turn animations
• Choose from 3 background themes
• Enjoy images optimized for the best display and reading performance
• Resume reading where you left off with last page auto-save
• Hide background, controls, and status bar for distraction-free reading
Harness Comic Metadata (CoMet)
• View, add, or edit, detailed comic info via the proposed CoMet standard
• Sort your library by title, series, or genre
• Search your library to find comics quickly
• Top 5 Paid iPad Books - App Store
• What's Hot - App Store
• New & Noteworthy - App Store
• Archives: CBZ, Zip, CBR, Rar
• Images: PNG, JPEG, GIF
I read all support mail, and respond to most messages within 24 hours.
• More info at: www.ComicViewerApp.com
• Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/DenVog
Thanks for buying my app, and supporting an indie developer!
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Brightness slider (Reading Settings) now correctly adjusts screen brightness.
Great app with one issue
This is my favorite app on my iPad mini-- pure love for it. But one annoying feature I wish would get fixed is it overrides your brightness setting. So browsing in the dark turns into a supernova bright light when I open the app. But awesome comic reader-- I have 9GB of comics in mine.
Really, it works great. Now leave me alone so I can read my fracking comic book!