Gameloft Action Pack
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**3 ACTION GAMES FOR 1 REDUCED PRICE!**
Action heroes wanted! If you can never get enough action, if you’re always thirsting for a good fight, this is the pack for you! Lift your sword & challenge the gods in Hero of Sparta; storm the beaches of World War II in Brothers in Arms: Hour of Heroes; and grab your weapon of choice for the brutal fighting game, Blades of Fury. This 3-in-1 deal is available only with the Gameloft Action Pack for iPhone & iPod touch, NOW FOR ONE LOW PRICE!
“[Hero of Sparta is] a thrilling action game loaded with cinematic flair.” – IGN
“Believe us when we say that Blades of Fury looks amazing.” – Slide to Play
“Brothers in Arms: Hour of Heroes looks to bring the fast-paced play of World War II shooters to the iPhone” – Kotaku
Hero of Sparta
Defy the gods as a Spartan hero on an epic odyssey.
- A total 360° experience: move and fight freely in 3D through the 8 majestic levels
- Face legions of enemies and the most phenomenal mythical creatures from Cerberus to the Cyclops!
- 5 weapons to upgrade and fabulous items to collect. Draw your faithful sword, axe, bow, or twin blades!
- iPhone-specific controls: Move with the virtual analogue stick and unleash his power with touch screen combos.
Blades of Fury
Prove your bravery & establish your own fighting style through brutal 1-on-1 battles.
- 10 characters, each with their own unique weapons, combos and back stories.
- 4 single-player game modes: Story, Arcade, Survival, and Practice
- Multiplayer mode for duels with friends via local Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection
- Access to your personal music library (with OS 3.0 or higher): Play any music stored on your device during the game
Brothers in Arms
Join the 101st Airborne in the most intense WWII battles across multiple fronts:
- The iPhone version of the world-famous Brothers in Arms franchise
- 14 missions in 3 campaigns: Normandy, Ardennes & Tunisia
- Unbelievable 3D graphics recreating the atmosphere of a Hollywood WWII blockbuster
- Drive a 4x4 vehicle or a Sherman tank and use a wide range of weapons (bazooka, sniper rifle, machine guns, etc.)
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
iPad compatibility issue fixed
2 good, one epic fail
I love a good deal as much as the next gamer. And this is a good deal.
Consider, that buying these each at regular price is far too much, and BIA is $5 alone. Not bad.
The Sparta, and Blades games are really good. Both very well made.
I love the Soul Calibur clone !
Hero of Sparta us really quit simple, but it's beautiful and smooth!
Both of those are, excellent!
Brothers In Arms Oh my god! Sooooooo BAD!
Terrible framerate, stupid controls, ridiculous camera work. Feels like a simulator of being super drunk with guns and explosions all around. Really BIA is more like a boozer stuck in a war zone, smashed out of his mind, stumbling around trying to dodge bullets, explosions, and Nazis.
Just like Boise.
So BIA despite being the most expensive game in the pack by itself, us by far the worst. Not only in this pack, but the WORST FPS war game I have ever played. And I have played them all. So yeah, worst war game ever.
Surprising such painful awfulness was from Gameloft? I have almost all of their games, and Brothers feels like a grade schoolers failed project.
Enjoy the other two. But they are $5 anyway at their current prices combined. Or get this with the worlds worst FPS for free.
Gameloft Action Pack
I'm not that big a fan of First-person Shooters; I prefer RPGs. I basically only bought this game for Hero of Sparta and Blades of Fury, both of which are incredible. Blades of Fury plays in the style of How to Train Your Dragon for the Wii, and I love the WiFi multiplayer mode. Though a few female characters could stand to wear some more clothes... Hero of Sparta has a gripping storyline, amazing graphics, good music, and hours of gameplay, everything I look for in a good RPG. The gameplay reminds me of Gameloft's Avatar (which I loved by the way) with the puzzle aspect of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon. Great job, Gameloft. I can easily see why this would be $4.99, even though I got it for $0.99.
Not what i expected
I wanted hour of heros and when i found out that i could get three games for the price of brothers in arms, i decided to buy this pack. Brothers in arms was great (though #2 is better) but that was about it. I have herd people saying that hero of sparta is awsome, but the game didnt appeal to me. the graphics were bad, the plot character development was dreadful and the game had a confusing plot. i would pick god of war instead. Blades of fury was cool for about 1 hour but it got weird and was way to easy to beat the campagin. over all i got my moneys worth, i would put bros. at $5 sparta at $2 and blades of fury at $0. so i realy didnt save much and i wasted a lot of space. if you want hero of sparta then its a great deal, otherwise just get bros in arms sepertaly.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 17, 2010
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 264 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2010 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and Hero of Sparta are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. Published by Gameloft under license of Ubisoft Entertainment. Brothers In Arms is a trademark of Gearbox Software and is used under license. Gearbox Software and the Gearbox logo are registered trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC. Ubisoft and the logo Ubisoft are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Gameloft is a trademark of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.