Capzule PHR - Your Personal Health Record.
By Webahn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using too many Health Apps? Consolidate with Capzule - Single App to Track Health and Wellness of Your Family.
Stored locally on your device. Capzule PHR is the most comprehensive personal health records App. A must have for parents, family caregivers and chronic patients.
- TouchID Enabled
- Today View Widget (My Profile, Reminders & Appointments)
- AirDrop File/Backup Share
- Drive and Dropbox Interfaced
- Keep Family Health Data Organized
- Create Summary in PDF, Email, Export & Print
- Import CSV from Mail Attachments/Other Apps
- Scan Documents Using Camera into PDF
- Create Custom Health Monitoring Templates to Track Any Chronic Condition
- Set Unlimited Medication Reminders
- Use iCloud For Data Backup/Restore
- Set Doctor Appointment Reminders
- Visualize Health Data in Graphical Timeline
- Upload Files Directly From Computers
- Edit Directly From A Computer Browser
- Add Files From Other Apps
- Transfer Data Between iOS Devices
- Password Protected
- Create QR Code Summary for Emergency Personnel
- Data Backup/Restore Using Email or Computer
** Features In Depth **
- Export CSV data from desktop/laptop
- Record conditions and allergies
- Store doctor appointments
- Enter medications
- Email summary and graphs
- Print or download summary from desktop/laptop
- Maintain immunization records
- Enter vitals in Metric or Standard units
- Analyze line graphs of vitals and lab results
- Keep family, social and medical history together
- Track health statistics with flowsheets and self health screening
- Enter notes, upload results and files
- Manage physician and insurance information
- Password protected
- Reset password when password is lost
- Email flowsheet data in CSV (comma separated values) format along with graphs
- Email Summary with images (graphs)
- Email Documents/attachments
- Categorize Notes, Results & Files
What's New in Version 1.0.31
- bug fix (iOS8 app not listing under device Settings/Notifications)
A good way to keep up with All of mine,&
My families health, Dr. Visits, test results, notes for my Dr. And it is easy to use. But the best part is that I know it is safe, because I am in control of where the info is stored.
Unlike the other Apps I have checked out, they want your records kept on their site. Which means you have to sign in to use it and who knows for sure how safe your personal health is.
I have used it going on 3 yrs. and never had a problem.
The best as far as I'm concerned! Keep up the good work and I do plan to request a few things to make it even better!
I was using a free app and upgraded my iPhone and info didn't transfer over (my own fault). So I decided to see if this app would provide me more options. Basically it doesn't and is less intuitive and support as compared to the free app. It doesn't have a list of meds or conditions that you can select from so you have to enter everything manually. The only additional feature I have is the ability to scan/add lab results but once again it's not intuitive. I would think a paid app would be easier/smoother to use and have better option.
I've been using Capzule for over 4 yrs, terrific up. Never an issue and always improving with every update. I take it to all my Dr's appointments and they all appreciate having it on hand, walking steps, glucose reading, HR, weight and all meds and vitamins I take. Tried several, Capzule works.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 1.0.31
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Webahn, Inc.
- © 2014 Webahn, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.