Capzule PHR - Your Personal Health Record.
By Webahn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Spring Sale (was $14.99). Ends 31st March 2015. Get it today.
Using too many Health Apps? Consolidate with Capzule - Single App to Track Health and Wellness of Your Family.
Stored locally on your device. Capzule PHR is the most comprehensive personal health records App. A must have for parents, family caregivers and chronic patients.
- TouchID Enabled
- Today View Widget (My Profile, Reminders & Appointments)
- AirDrop File/Backup Share
- Drive and Dropbox Interfaced
- Keep Family Health Data Organized
- Create Summary in PDF, Email, Export & Print
- Import CSV from Mail Attachments/Other Apps
- Scan Documents Using Camera into PDF
- Create Custom Health Monitoring Templates to Track Any Chronic Condition
- Set Unlimited Medication Reminders
- Use iCloud For Data Backup/Restore
- Set Doctor Appointment Reminders
- Visualize Health Data in Graphical Timeline
- Upload Files Directly From Computers
- Edit Directly From A Computer Browser
- Add Files From Other Apps
- Transfer Data Between iOS Devices
- Password Protected
- Create QR Code Summary for Emergency Personnel
- Data Backup/Restore Using Email or Computer
** Features In Depth **
- Export CSV data from desktop/laptop
- Record conditions and allergies
- Store doctor appointments
- Enter medications
- Email summary and graphs
- Print or download summary from desktop/laptop
- Maintain immunization records
- Enter vitals in Metric or Standard units
- Analyze line graphs of vitals and lab results
- Keep family, social and medical history together
- Track health statistics with flowsheets and self health screening
- Enter notes, upload results and files
- Manage physician and insurance information
- Password protected
- Reset password when password is lost
- Email flowsheet data in CSV (comma separated values) format along with graphs
- Email Summary with images (graphs)
- Email Documents/attachments
- Categorize Notes, Results & Files
What's New in Version 1.0.30
- Bug fixes
After downloading and paying for multiple medical records apps, this one by far is the most easy to use and flexible with nice interface. I could use my iPhone's camera to take pictures of my radiological imaging/doctor's note/test results/prescription, etc, to incorporate it into this data base. Love the fact that I could upload PDF or scanned files from my computer. What's the greatest? The ability to see everything happened to me in a timeline plot. I can also manage my whole family's medical records as desired including my dog. I have not try the printing of my Summary Record yet but the preview of it looks great!!!! 5 stars for being impressed, and I rarely am impressed.
Helpful Organizer with Trending
This app is quite comprehensive and allows for tremendous customization for labs/studies. The detail it provides by trending is incredibly helpful to monitor response to treatments/interventions. It takes a little effort to set up the data format, but once in place is very easy to update and easier to track. The output is a mini chart that can be shared as needed, much like a portable medical record. Well done.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 1.0.30
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Webahn, Inc.
- © 2014 Webahn, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.