Capzule PHR - Your Personal Health Record.
By Webahn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using too many Health Apps? Consolidate with Capzule - Single App to Track Health and Wellness of Your Family.
Stored locally on your device. Capzule PHR is the most comprehensive personal health records App. A must have for parents, family caregivers and chronic patients.
- Drive and Dropbox Interfaced
- Keep Family Health Data Organized
- Create Summary in PDF, Email, Export & Print
- Import CSV from Mail Attachments/Other Apps
- Scan Documents Using Camera into PDF
- Create Custom Health Monitoring Templates to Track Any Chronic Condition
- Set Unlimited Medication Reminders
- Use iCloud For Data Backup/Restore
- Set Doctor Appointment Reminders
- Visualize Health Data in Graphical Timeline
- Upload Files Directly From Computers
- Edit Directly From A Computer Browser
- Add Files From Other Apps
- Transfer Data Between iOS Devices
- Password Protected
- Create QR Code Summary for Emergency Personnel
- Data Backup/Restore Using Email or Computer
** Features In Depth **
- Export CSV data from desktop/laptop
- Record conditions and allergies
- Store doctor appointments
- Enter medications
- Email summary and graphs
- Print or download summary from desktop/laptop
- Maintain immunization records
- Enter vitals in Metric or Standard units
- Analyze line graphs of vitals and lab results
- Keep family, social and medical history together
- Track health statistics with flowsheets and self health screening
- Enter notes, upload results and files
- Manage physician and insurance information
- Password protected
- Reset password when password is lost
- Email flowsheet data in CSV (comma separated values) format along with graphs
- Email Summary with images (graphs)
- Email Documents/attachments
- Categorize Notes, Results & Files
What's New in Version 1.0.27
- Revised icon
- Rearrange, remove Flowsheet fields
- Attach files to Summary email
- Set reminder to add Flowsheet entries
- Quick add from tile view
- Set appointment duration when adding to Calendar
- UI enhancements & bug fixes
Great app and very receptive to feedback
This app has a lot of great features and they are certainly open to tons of feedback. I feel like it stores a ton of information that is incredibly useful to have all in one app, and for multiple users. Every time I think of something that I think could be helpful, I simply email feedback and I know it is taken into consideration by the development team who is constantly working to improve this app. It's great and I strongly recommend it for anyone looking for one app to store all comprehensive medical information.
Every time I try to save a picture record of my lab work, the app crashes. ???
Otherwise, it looks exactly like what I wanted. Please debug!!!!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 1.0.27
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Webahn, Inc.
- © 2014 Webahn, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.