Capzule PHR - Your Personal Health Record.
By Webahn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using too many Health Apps? Consolidate with Capzule - Single App to Track Health and Wellness of Your Family.
Stored locally on your device. Capzule PHR is the most comprehensive personal health records App. A must have for parents, family caregivers and chronic patients.
- Drive and Dropbox Interfaced
- Keep Family Health Data Organized
- Create Summary in PDF, Email, Export & Print
- Import CSV from Mail Attachments/Other Apps
- Scan Documents Using Camera into PDF
- Create Custom Health Monitoring Templates to Track Any Chronic Condition
- Set Unlimited Medication Reminders
- Use iCloud For Data Backup/Restore
- Set Doctor Appointment Reminders
- Visualize Health Data in Graphical Timeline
- Upload Files Directly From Computers
- Edit Directly From A Computer Browser
- Add Files From Other Apps
- Transfer Data Between iOS Devices
- Password Protected
- Create QR Code Summary for Emergency Personnel
- Data Backup/Restore Using Email or Computer
** Features In Depth **
- Export CSV data from desktop/laptop
- Record conditions and allergies
- Store doctor appointments
- Enter medications
- Email summary and graphs
- Print or download summary from desktop/laptop
- Maintain immunization records
- Enter vitals in Metric or Standard units
- Analyze line graphs of vitals and lab results
- Keep family, social and medical history together
- Track health statistics with flowsheets and self health screening
- Enter notes, upload results and files
- Manage physician and insurance information
- Password protected
- Reset password when password is lost
- Email flowsheet data in CSV (comma separated values) format along with graphs
- Email Summary with images (graphs)
- Email Documents/attachments
- Categorize Notes, Results & Files
What's New in Version 1.0.29
Today View extension to show My Profile, Reminders and Appointments (iOS8)
Touch ID as alternative authentication (iOS8)
iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Supported
AirDrop backup file between devices
After downloading and paying for multiple medical records apps, this one by far is the most easy to use and flexible with nice interface. I could use my iPhone's camera to take pictures of my radiological imaging/doctor's note/test results/prescription, etc, to incorporate it into this data base. Love the fact that I could upload PDF or scanned files from my computer. What's the greatest? The ability to see everything happened to me in a timeline plot. I can also manage my whole family's medical records as desired. I have not try the printing of my Summary Record yet but the preview of it looks great!!!! 5 stars for being impressed, and I rarely am impressed.
Great app, hold a lo of info.
Have been using the app for about 2 years now. Use it weekly with Mom and Dad, both of whom require frequent visits to doctor and all kinds of tests. Helps keep track of it all, medical records, insurance cards, medication lists and medical history. A great tool indeed, well worth learning. Very intuitive. Keep up the great work.
I like the fact that I can take this to my doctor and show him all the information in one place. I would give it 5 stars but I found it difficult in the beginning to figure out how to use the app. Also, I would like to see more templates, such as exercise, calories eaten, etc. overall, very impressive.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 1.0.29
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Webahn, Inc.
- © 2014 Webahn, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.